• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knights in the Nightmare |OT| Buy Now Get Yggdra Union Free (look inside for details)

I bought this last week at $11.36 or something, and it's been steadily dropping in price. This is now the third or fourth drop since last week, which is... interesting, to say the least.

Zwei

ninj4junpei said:
It's not sold by Amazon for that price though. .

Yeah, and it's $4 for shipping (not eligible for free super-saver shipping)

Still a good deal, though. I'm glad I bought it when Amazon sold it for $9 or whatever. I hope these copies include the bonus Yggdra Union. That would be sweet.

Aru

I can't get to scene 23.5.

I broke the hidden object twice and still nothing happened. I broke it the first time with a knight to make the object appear (and then it says a warrior's skill may break it) and I got a key item for Scoppio. Then I broke it with a warrior, got a few orbs. The object disappears and I can't hit it anymore.
Do I have to hit it again with a knight and then break it with a warrior ?

I'm getting sick of this. It's the third time I'm trying to advance to the hidden scene.
Should I bother getting the good ending or get any ending and what the good one on Youtube ?

Top Bottom