• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kobe Bryant/Jim Gray ESPN interview - Total Joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, was it just me? Another example of Kobe pulling the strings, because you know he wouldn't talk to anyone else but Jim because he wouldn't ask any tough questions because Jim's been his friend since he was just a sperm and whatnot.

I dunno, Kobe's been really annoying me lately.

I hear that ESPN had to cut off the first part of the interview, though because it went something like this...

Jim: Kobe, before we start, I was wondering if I could take out my...you know, manhood, and perhaps you could just rub it a bit while you're answering my questions? Please?
Kobe: Jim, you know I could never treat you like a hotel employee.
Jim: Ok, I'll just do it myself, now on to the tough questions: Did you have any ice cream while making the decision to stay with the Lakers?

(yes, I have way too much time on my hands today)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
levious said:
Jim Gray just wants to be the next Ahmad Rhashad.

I believe this news.

MJ had his boy toy and now Kobe has his.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
But we can all agree I'm sure that Gray does not compare to Ahmad

levious

Ahmad didn't stalk Jordan his whole career, he was chosen by Jordan, what was he to do? Plus he's a former football player and Jim Gray just sucks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cloudy said:
The thing is Jim Gray has known Kobe since he was a kid. What was Ahmad's excuse? lol

Who wouldnt want to be close with God?

bionic77

levious said:
Ahmad didn't stalk Jordan his whole career, he was chosen by Jordan, what was he to do? Plus he's a former football player and Jim Gray just sucks.

Ahmad sucks up to every athlete on the planet though, not just Jordan. Grey can actually ask some tough sports reporter weasel questions to athletes, Ahmad just invites people onto Inside Stuff to tell us how great they are. Grey usually just becomes a homo around Kobe while Ahmad is always a homo 24/7 and he cheated on Mrs. Huxtable, thus Grey wins.

levious

Ahmad is a former football player... I believe you missed that part... when comparing sports "journalists" this trait alone trumps all others.

Miguel

Sirpopopop said:
Inside Stuff was a kid's show, wasn't it?

For the most part, yes.

I watched it for "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWIND"

It was like watching the ESPN top ten plays of the week before I found out about Chris Berman. :O

levious

but it had that lady, Willow Bay? Willow Park? Willow something, I thought she was hot.

Summer Sanders.

But she got less hot as the years went on.

She was the maximum hotness when she was on MTV's Sandblast and then Nick's Figure It Out.

Those promos for her new FSN show look interesting, though.

levious

I don't know who Summer Sanders was/is...

I was thinking of Willow Bay

bay.jpg

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
mightynine said:
Jim: Kobe, before we start, I was wondering if I could take out my...you know, manhood, and perhaps you could just rub it a bit while you're answering my questions? Please?
Kobe: Jim, you know I could never treat you like a hotel employee.
Jim: Ok, I'll just do it myself, now on to the tough questions: Did you have any ice cream while making the decision to stay with the Lakers?

lmao

Ahmad was a former football player? get out of town. for what team?

also didn't he have an affair with one of the ancors on his show?

Shinobi

Why are you people arguing over which twit is better? Might as well argue about which pile of shit stinks less. Who cares, they're both shit...not unlike those two cockstrokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom