• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Krispy Kreme Japan to offer Donut Ice Cream Sundaes until July 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Krispy Kreme Japan makes the dessert of our dreams: Doughnut ice cream sundaes

And what makes warm baked goods even better? Ice cream of course. We can only assume that’s why Krispy Kreme Japan has unveiled a new doughnut ice cream sundae…but why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?

The doughnut ice cream sundaes come in two different flavors:

Doughnut Ice Carmel & Yogurt

1ExzfG7.png

A warm original glazed doughnut topped with vanilla ice cream creates a melty, delicious dessert. But the addition of buttery caramel and refreshing yogurt takes this treat over the top.
Still wanting more? You’re in luck – the Doughnut Ice Carmel & Yogurt also comes with caramel corn and toasted almonds.

Doughnuts Ice Blueberry & Yogurt

EhqVnja.png

The Doughnuts Ice Blueberry & Yogurt is similar, but instead of caramel, a sweet blueberry sauce graces the top of this masterpiece. Granola joins the party to add a pleasant crunch to this irresistible twist on the doughnut.

If you’re like us, you can’t wait to give either one a try, but just know that you have from now until July 14 to have a taste of this match made in heaven.

FyVKdrm.jpg

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Sickening. Hara Donuts > Harrits Donuts > > > >> > > >> Mr. Donuts > Krispy Kreme.

Official Kanto Region Donut Tier List™

Also rocketnews is whack for "…but why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?" since this is nothing new. Donut ice cream sandwiches are superior.

psylah

I work in philly, and a Krispy Kreme opened in center city. It was THE ONLY one in the city, and it went out of business a year later. Fucking Dunkin' Donut-loving heathens ruined everything.

I work in philly, and a Krispy Kreme opened in center city. It was THE ONLY one in the city, and it went out of business a year later. Fucking Dunkin' Donut-loving heathens ruined everything.

I like dunkin better too. Wish the KK a couple of blocks from my place was dunkin.

They opened a Dunkin' here in Birmingham(extreme KK territory)
They might as well drop their donuts because the only reason people go there is for coffee during the morning rush.

Eusis

Here in SoCal the Krispy Kremes closest to me closed quite awhile back.

I think if they had this they'd still be open.
I don't have that excuse here, the only Dunkin Donuts within range opened just recently and right in Camp Pendleton so it's army exclusive. I'd question if maybe they were more health conscious but I think a Chick fil-A opened where one of them was so probably not.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Here in SoCal the Krispy Kremes closest to me closed quite awhile back.

I think there's one location nearby here that closed a few years after opening, and then after a few more years ended up reopening in the same spot, lol.

Jabo

Sickening. Hara Donuts > Harrits Donuts > > > >> > > >> Mr. Donuts > Krispy Kreme.

Official Kanto Region Donut Tier List™

Also rocketnews is whack for "…but why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?" since this is nothing new. Donut ice cream sandwiches are superior.

This better be true because I'm going tomorrow to Hara Donuts and reporting back!

Mr. Donuts is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage

Fuck chain donuts. The best donuts ever are made in a spot in a shitty strip mall a block from my house that uses the exact same ingredients as the chain places because that's how narrow restaurant supply is.

DaveH

For a taste of this at home, Checkers and Rally's has a Funnel Cake Sundae that combines ice cream with fried dough and strawberries.

Regiruler

As long as the ice cream isn't freezerburned it could be amazing. Awful IC quality made a similar Fractured Prune product shit. (Fractured Prune donuts on their own though are THE GOAT of all donuts, get a dozen if you ever see a store)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom