• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kuturagi shows playable PSP at TGS

mcdonnell

Check out these photos of Kutaragi!! He did show the PSP at the conference yesterday. But they are keeping the price and launch date a "secret" according to Reuters, at least for now. Looks fully playable though!

r166641211.jpg

r2773214949.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
mcdonnell said:
Check out these photos of Kutaragi!! He did show the PSP at the conference yesterday. But they are keeping the price and launch date a "secret" according to Reuters, at least for now. Looks fully playable though!

r166641211.jpg

r2773214949.jpg

Ken you took the time to have your nails done between photos?

Insertia

r166641211.jpg

is psp really that small, or did Sony's guys 'fix' that screen before putting it out? ;)

Ridge Racer PSP is looking hot btw.

snapty00

Banned
Yeah, it looks a lot smaller than I imagined. Hell, it doesn't look much bigger than an unfolded Game Boy Advance SP.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wow, I don't even care what the PSP costs now...I just want one. I'm with you guys on the size, it didn't really hit me until just now. I mean he is holding it by just pinching his fingers. And Ridge Racer PSP looks pretty damn good.

Insertia

:O
That FPS is looking nice.

If it wasn't so blown up and pixelated I'd probably say it looks better then any FPS I've seen on PS2.

Brofist

Grizzlyjin said:
Wow, I don't even care what the PSP costs now...I just want one. I'm with you guys on the size, it didn't really hit me until just now. I mean he is holding it by just pinching his fingers. And Ridge Racer PSP looks pretty damn good.

that's what I'm talking about.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Could this be SURVIVOR: DAY ONE ????
Could be. It was first announced with a tentative title of 'Survival Shooting Game' or something close to that. Now, my question is - what is "Survivor Day One" and why is that name important?

ourumov

Could be. It was first announced with a tentative title of 'Survival Shooting Game' or something close to that. Now, my question is - what is "Survivor Day One" and why is that name important?
Back to 1998 Konami was going to jump to the N64 bandwagon (at great scale). There were rumoured a lot of new projects. One of the projects was a game called Survivor: Day one.

u_neek

scei15.jpg

more boxarts

scei9.jpg

scratchstation portable?!
well, fuck it.. the PSP SP will be released a year after launch...

Elios83

A footage of RR from IGN:

http://xfersf02.ign.com/^232014497/movies/streamingmovies.ign.com/docroot/psp/article/549/549982/shinridgeracer_092104_wmvlow.wmv?position=front

Top Bottom