• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

La Pucelle Tactics = $19.99 @ Target instore (YMMV)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
People at CAG are confirming a price drop of $19.99 at Target, while some people are reporting the game at $49.99 at different locations. It's a possibility that the shelf price hasn't been updated but the game may ring at $19.99 at the counter. YMMV.

Confirmed locations:

Hadley, MA
San Mateo , CA
Bloomington, IN

Meier

Oh shit that'll be a major steal. I wasnt going to buy it since I didnt think it'd ever drop in price and Disgaea was enough for me.. but if I can find it for 20 bucks, no way in hell will I pass it up.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
JUN_28_LPT.jpg

Ashitaka

teiresias said:
What is this game anyway?

SRPG from the makers of Disgaea, though it was developed first so some of the mechanics may seem like a step backward.

Also, I was able to get it for $20 at the Target in Syracuse, NY. I'm not sure how many they had left though, so YMMV.

signet

Target on 441 and Sample in Boca Raton FL has 3 more copies for $19.99.

I would have grabbed them all but I spent my last $20 on my copy.

i work at target hahah not that i save much with a small ass 10% off, but i think i will have to buy a few today. Thanks for the heads up

Prospero

I scored a copy at the Target near Princeton, NJ--there were four left.

Note--even if the game is still labeled on the shelf as $49.99, and even if the cashier insists that it's $49.99 because she's too damn lazy to unlock the case so that she can take out the game and scan it, be persistent.

BuddyC

I just called my local Target's customer service desk, said I wanted to price check an items and that I had the UPC. That way you don't even have to travel. If it's $19.99, ask to be transferred to electronics to ensure it's in stock.

That UPC code made things about a million times easier. Thanks again Wario!

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
elitehebrew said:
i work at target hahah not that i save much with a small ass 10% off, but i think i will have to buy a few today. Thanks for the heads up

Get me one! :p

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I just picked up the last copy at my Target. I think it's safe to say that this price is nation wide. If the customer service rep says otherwise, tell him/her to ring it up and enjoy their reaction

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
BuddyChrist83 said:
I just called my local Target's customer service desk, said I wanted to price check an items and that I had the UPC. That way you don't even have to travel. If it's $19.99, ask to be transferred to electronics to ensure it's in stock.

That UPC code made things about a million times easier. Thanks again Wario!

Your Target doesn't have price scanners located around the score? Ghetto. I usually bring in a sheet of UPC bar codes and scan a whole bunch of games to see if they're clearanced :p

Wario64 said:
Your Target doesn't have price scanners located around the score? Ghetto. I usually bring in a sheet of UPC bar codes and scan a whole bunch of games to see if they're clearanced :p

Where do you print out the bar codes from, Wario?

BuddyC

Wario64 said:
I just picked up the last copy at my Target. I think it's safe to say that this price is nation wide. If the customer service rep says otherwise, tell him/her to ring it up and enjoy their reaction

No, it's not.

I called the closer Target this morning, read them the UPC over the phone. It rung up at $49.99.

BuddyC

Wario64 said:
I think the customer service rep lied to you. Or you have a ghetto Target, ha ha

The ghetto target was the one that was right. I didn't even get transferred to the electronics department at closer Target - I hit 0 for CS and read off the UPC. Silly Wario.

Fuck.

Figures, right after I buy the game. . .

Anyhow, here's the DPCI for you, pig vomit.

207 12 0868

That's the Target stock ID. If you have the nice new scanners, you can just key it in using the numeric keypad and it will tell you how many they have in stock and the price.

Our location still has it at $49.99.

Top Bottom