• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lazlow Jones: “GTA 6 has a lot to live up to, Vice City was so accurate I could use it as a map to get around real-life Miami”

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

Been saying for years O&A did more entertaining game talk than the actual gaming podcasts.

Also, Ant is the character Chef and sings the Pisswasser song on the radio :messenger_sunglasses:

alot less involvement from the O and A guys on 5 I think. Loads of people from that crew are in IV, east side Dave makes an appearance on the radio in 4 :eek:
I'd be surprised if ant does the song for 6, his voice is sounding fucked now :( poor nana
Man, I forgot that O&A were in some of those games. I've subscribed to Compound Media for a while now. I know Ant has his controversies in the past but holy shit the dude can riff like no other. He's just so effing funny.

I miss the boys 😩

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Man, I forgot that O&A were in some of those games. I've subscribed to Compound Media for a while now. I know Ant has his controversies in the past but holy shit the dude can riff like no other. He's just so effing funny.

I still listen to them daily. Just about their whole 2012 season was fucking amazing. Obama re election, Sandy Hook and Dark Knight shootings, and more. That year was pretty nuts. Lots of good (and hilarious) debates.

This is my go to:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I still listen to them daily. Just about their whole 2012 season was fucking amazing. Obama re election, Sandy Hook and Dark Knight shootings, and more. That year was pretty nuts. Lots of good (and hilarious) debates.

This is my go to:

Somebody has been adding hundreds of clips and full shows to Spotify. A lot from KRock and WNEW but also the satellite days.

I miss the boys 😩
I listened religiously back then. Even went to a Virus show when they toured in 08 or so. I fell out of the loop for probably a decade. It was only last year that I checked out Compound. Jimmy seems to be doing great and is married to a trans person (no surprise), Opie is Opie, and Ant recently moved to South Carolina and is just enjoying life, still does a daily show. He also does a show with Gavin Mcinnes each week. To anyone reading this, I know these people are frightening if you only see headlines but man, those two together are the funniest people on the planet AFAIC. Ant IMO is the funniest person alive now that Norm is no longer with us.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Somebody has been adding hundreds of clips and full shows to Spotify. A lot from KRock and WNEW but also the satellite days.

Bro look up Patrice on Spotify and nearly every single O&A episode he was on is on there

Fuck I miss Patrice. Imagine him reacting to today's bullshit lmao

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I listened religiously back then. Even went to a Virus show when they toured in 08 or so. I fell out of the loop for probably a decade. It was only last year that I checked out Compound. Jimmy seems to be doing great and is married to a trans person (no surprise), Opie is Opie, and Ant recently moved to South Carolina and is just enjoying life, still does a daily show. He also does a show with Gavin Mcinnes each week. To anyone reading this, I know these people are frightening if you only see headlines but man, those two together are the funniest people on the planet AFAIC. Ant IMO is the funniest person alive now that Norm is no longer with us.

They are all kinda sad sacks in their own way now. Anthony “Nana” Cumia ranting and raving in CoD lobbies and drinking himself to death. Opster streaming for 12 people every morning. Jimmy’s career fell apart after O&A.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member

This guy edited out Opie as much as possible :D what a loveable asshole

BennyBlanco BennyBlanco fart town usa fart town usa

One of the best clips of all time :messenger_tears_of_joy:

They are all kinda sad sacks in their own way now. Anthony “Nana” Cumia ranting and raving in CoD lobbies and drinking himself to death. Opster streaming for 12 people every morning. Jimmy’s career fell apart after O&A.

Pretty damn sure he stopped drinking after his triple bypass, but yeah Opie's life is pathetic and somehow his cheap ass saved enough of the millions at least to keep his house in the Hamptons and the Trump Tower pad.

Working with Sam does Jimmy zero favors lol but I always thought his comedy was terrible. He was much more entertaining to listen to when he was in arguments or doing his characters.

Dr Cowley

Neo Member
Working with Sam does Jimmy zero favors lol but I always thought his comedy was terrible. He was much more entertaining to listen to when he was in arguments or doing his characters.
Shit thing to say but since he married prince canute he's...happy. For Jimmy to be at his best he needs to go back to being a miserable git. I've heard she hates all his characters so he doesn't do any of em anymore.

Top Bottom