• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Early Build Spider-Man 3 Gameplay

Varteras

Is anyone calling for more Spider-Man games on PS5? I mean, I get that Insomniac can probably shit one out in 9 months with a skeleton crew, but still. Getting a bit over saturated
Venom will likely be a big hit. Another movie is coming out and that is, by far, one of the most popular Spider-Man villains/anti-heroes. Quite possibly the most popular. People went nuts when they found out he was gonna be in SM2. It'll probably also be a $40 to $50 game, like Miles Morales. Its scope seems to be the same. The game is only being developed over 24 months.

As far as SM3, that seems to be the end of their run with it. Will likely be pushed as a launch title or Year 1 game for PS6. Of course, it'll almost certainly be a cross-gen title for PS5. After that, X-Men becomes their new Marvel focus while they also make a new Ratchet & Clank plus a new IP. So, I get the fatigue, but it's over in 4 years time and it seems like their variety will expand. With X-Men possibly being a bit less of a milking.

Last edited:
Is anyone calling for more Spider-Man games on PS5? I mean, I get that Insomniac can probably shit one out in 9 months with a skeleton crew, but still. Getting a bit over saturated
They are stuck on Spiderman til doomsday just like Guerilla Games is stuck on Horizon.

Top Bottom