• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Led Zeppelin has just been added to Rhapsody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphahawk

I don't know how many Rhapsody subscribers we have here, but apparently they just announced that the whole of the catalog is now available to stream via the service. I'm listening to Led Zeppelin IV now. Black Dogs was kinda underwhelming but Rock and Roll seems like a pretty cool song.

DOWN

Banned
Is Rhapsody a streaming service or store? Oh wait I don't care like the rest of the world.

hidys

Yep. They even have the 2014/5 remasters.

Including the new Physical Graffiti remaster, which I'm listening to right now.

Weird Aus Spotify doesn't have that remaster yet, though it has all of the previous ones.

Is there any difference?

We don't even have the new Bjork album yet.

snacknuts

we all knew her
What's wrong with Rhapsody? It has a modern website where you can stream music (in addition to desktop and mobile apps.)

I never understand why people hate competition

I don't think it's an issue of hating them. I think it's more the fact that you basically never hear about them. I didn't know they were still around.

Weird Aus Spotify doesn't have that remaster yet, though it has all of the previous ones.

Is there any difference?

We don't even have the new Bjork album yet.

There's some bonus tracks, but I'm not too sure how different the mix is, mainly because I've never really listened to too much Led Zeppelin.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Kids these days don't know any old music, the youth scene today is a real baba o'riley

see what i did there

The first time I saw that song title (after hearing the song quite a few times) I thought, "Wait... really?"... which was my reaction to pretty much every Led Zeppelin song title, too.

Bodacious

Banned
First part of the thread reads like an Abbott & Costello skit.

Are Abbott & Costello on Rhapsody?

Don't answer - I don't really care

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
It's weird that Rhapsody sort of pioneered the concept of streaming music but are slow to innovate so they're getting left behind.

Spotify had an exclusive deal for Led Zeppelin's catalog for about a year so now virtually all streaming music services should have their music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom