• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 | The 360 Meet-Up Thread

2e23pyg.jpg

We're running things a little differently here so we don't have to worry about updating the OP. We are using Google Forms to organize the thread. If you've made a mistake, PM me, and I can change the spreadsheet.

Feel free to organize games and whore yourself in this thread too though.

The Official Thread

Click Here to Add Yourself to the List
Click Here to View the List

When you add people, mention GAF or something so they know you aren't some dude who is gonna show up on To Catch a Predator next week.

If you post this list outside of this forum, you will get in trouble.

mileS

Nice thread man. I just picked up the game today but I'm probably going to be playing AC2 for a bit before I dive in. I also plan on changing my gamertag in the next couple days as well so i'll wait to upload my info.

Will probably get some games in this weekend if all goes well. Look forward to playing with y'all.

I would like to reiterate something from the official thread I mentioned: if you send a request, please tell me you're from GAF or I'll deny the request :p

Marvie_3

Banned
dragonlife29 said:
I would like to reiterate something from the official thread I mentioned: if you send a request, please tell me you're from GAF or I'll deny the request :p
This. I had to check the list when Snuggler sent me a request. :lol

Added a few people. Forgot XBL doesn't allow you to edit the message, just add a voice one. So if you get a FR from KilgoreTroutt, it's me.

NIGHT-

Looking to play some tonight so im hoping to shoot out some invites. So don't be surprised if you get an invite :D

Cimarron

I added my self to the list. I am usually on form 7pm-12am EST. Feel free to send me a request. I am always down for some co-op. Booomer!!! :D I'll try the other modes as well but they are not my favorites.

Hopefully we can coordinate a Versus match full of just GAFfers. I'd like to finish one without people dropping out and stuff since it's so much fun :lol You're all good sports, I hope (though I do understand sometimes one must drop out).

conman

Thanks for setting up this thread. Was feeling a bit out of place with all the PC talk in the main thread.

Added my name to the list. I'll add some folks when I get home tonight. I'm dying to do some Advanced and Expert runs! This game is a real ass kicker.

Just added myself...I think.

If it doesn't update soon, my gamertag is the same as my name here. Feel free to add me! I'll be on all the time. :D

Mifune

Mehmber
Yeah, last night I played a game with some random fools who were taking turns killing and then zapping each other back to life for Achievements.

Needless to say...added myself to the list. :D

xero273

Mifune said:
Yeah, last night I played a game with some random fools who were taking turns killing and then zapping each other back to life for Achievements.

Needless to say...added myself to the list. :D

I don't even think that works for that achievement. It only counts when you get killed/incap by infected or falling from a high place.

Super Funky Fox

Neo Member
Thanks for setting this up

A game like LFD 1 or 2 REALLY needs this sort of community

Have you ever logged on and just played with 3 strangers? ...ugh

My XBOX 360 name is: Super Funky Fox

In in the UK but dont let that put you off ;)

looking to complete some campaigns tonight, if anybody is up for it. sadly i'll be trading this in tomorrow so i want to play it one last time :D
i'll play any difficulty, usually when i play a campaign with randoms they drop out :/

gamertag: KILLERC0MB0
0 are zeros and its all in caps

KilgoreTrout said:
Anyone still playing? I'm driving myself crazy playing with randoms. :lol

:lol :lol same here, its really annoying playing with randoms

i'm down to play any campaign on Expert, survival, vs, anything really
i still havent beat a single campaign, usually people quit at the end or the stage before it :/

I'm totally down for Left 4 Dead 2 whenever, as long as I'm not in the middle of Bad Company 2.

So here's my GT: Josef Redbeard. My friends list is close to full so if you can't add me lemme know and I'll delete some useless friends.

Anybody up for some Expert Realism, and Mutation tonight, or really anytime?

If so, add me: KilgoreTrout

I'm usually on from about 5:00 pm PST to 11:00 pm PST.

I've had this for a while and haven't really played it, because only a couple of my friends have it and it's been hard to sync our schedules. Any Gaffers out there willing to take a relative n00b out for a spin?

Top Bottom