• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur’s Gate 3’s Patch 7 is live, huge patch notes!

Banjo64

cumsessed
20% off on Steam at the moment too. I’m going to play Divinity II which is in my backlog first to make sure I like Larian’s style before buying this though.

thatJohann

There’s already an Easy Mode. Has been there from the start.
I need something even easier. Can’t get past the first battle on the beach in the beginning of the game where they teach you about height combat and there’s the little bug looking things. I tell you I’m bad at these games. 😬

FireFly

I need something even easier. Can’t get past the first battle on the beach in the beginning of the game where they teach you about height combat and there’s the little bug looking things. I tell you I’m bad at these games. 😬
That battle is hard because you are so low level. Probably you would find the rest of the game's combat much easier.

Doom85

Looks like mods will have to be curated by Larian before going to console.

And as you can imagine, no copyrighted character mods for all platforms.

Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

I’m just excited (as a PS5 user) to play with a bigger party and potentially a higher level cap, not that I had an issue with a 4-person party and definitely not an issue with Level 12 cap (as that’s roughly the cap for most 5E official campaigns, most DMs have trouble maintaining balance much higher than that as the party are essentially becoming gods by that point) for the game, but this will make new playthroughs even crazier.

A god-tier game just continues to become even better.

XfghwKI.gif

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Custom Mode is for you. You can further fine tune settings and make the game even easier.

Cyberpunkd

Started it two days ago, 4 hours in I made it out of the first crypt, 10/10 would trigger traps again. Save scummed, otherwise it’s not a real cRPG.
I have to say the “movie-like” dialogues make all the difference vs. Divinity:OS2.

Top Bottom