• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's dive together with Endless Ocean / Forever Blue

maxmars

Here's my code:
7935-9863-0494

I live on the CET (Italy-France-Germany) timezone and usually during winter am online at about 22:00 CET.

I can show you a couple of nice places in the game. :)

Hey; I wanna dive! :]

But I'm not very far in the game; about half of the map. Until the Deep Sea; which is where I would have gone next.

My FC is: 1891-0619-6235

I wasn't exactly nice to the game so far, but I sure would like to give the online part a try.

Here's my FC: 1270 2384 6313

//edit// I'm living in Germany, so I'm fine with your online times. :p

Well, there went the connection, maxmars :/ too bad; maybe it was on my end and the router is crapping out again... hmm; anyways, I opened my gate and added you too, slaughter.

Okay, for some reason I liked the multiplayer diving. Even though it doesn't differ from the singleplayer part at all. And the pre-defined chat options are stupid. But other than that it was okay.

maxmars

motorbass, I saw the disconnection then wife took away the tv until now; we'll try again. Of course I'm adding slaughterking and alex too, so we'll be diving together if you want.

As for not being far into the exploration.. I am neither. I've got some 5-6 hours worth of experience with the game, in single play I'm just past the abyss (I've found the coelacanthus there!).

Koren

Mine is 4879-3750-7800... I've added everyone.

I hope to see you underwater sometime. I'm just at the beginning, now, especially since I like to take my time.

maxmars

Who is Frank? Anyway, great dive. Nine new species discovered, many pics taken (including one for the magazine, what a big lucky hit :D ).

My FC is 0740-7396-5012. Just received the special air mix and back from a dive to the Abyss, all accompanied by the Wrecked Ship theme from Metroid - very creepy!

maxmars said:
Who is Frank? Anyway, great dive. Nine new species discovered, many pics taken (including one for the magazine, what a big lucky hit :D ).
That was me. And I was displayed as Frank, eh? God, I really shouln't call the savedata like myself. :D

But yeah, it was really cool. The chat options are still too limited for my taste, but you could say that's kinda realistic. We're underwater after all.
Too bad my own encyclopedia didn't make any progress. I saw many new species, too. ;_;

maxmars

Ah wow, too bad slaughterking. Probably only the host gets to keep found stuff.. Next time we can dive on your home turf so the loot will all be yours. :D

Also, writing cosmonautx number, will add you this evening.

Kuran

Banned
My Endless Ocean friend code: 1675-3198-2972

But I have the PAL version.. please say in your post when you are PAL or not.

I will add everyone who's PAL! :)

maxmars

Kuran, at the moment all Endless Ocean users are PAL users, as the game isn't out in US and in Japan it is called Forever Blue. Cheers! :))

PS added all.

peetfeet

Just thought i'd make a suggestion, if you guys (including myself) can drag yourselves away from SMG for any length of time....

When starting a a session on EO and you want some online play, check for open gates, if there isn't any why not make opening your gate one of the first things you do? That way if anyone fancys a quick swim they can also check for open gates initially, and like wise do the same if no one is there. If more people added to your list did this then i'm sure we'd all get to meet the each other sooner more than later..

Just a thought if not everybody can organise themselves enough to pre arrrange dives...

CTLance

peetfeet said:
Just thought i'd make a suggestion, if you guys (including myself) can drag yourselves away from SMG for any length of time....

When starting a a session on EO and you want some online play, check for open gates, if there isn't any why not make opening your gate one of the first things you do? That way if anyone fancys a quick swim they can also check for open gates initially, and like wise do the same if no one is there. If more people added to your list did this then i'm sure we'd all get to meet the each other sooner more than later..

Just a thought if not everybody can organise themselves enough to pre arrrange dives...
Will do. I own the PAL version. I'm sorry to say that I can only dive once in a blue moon, but I'll leave my gates open or join others if I can.

My Friendcode is: 0615 9593 4051

I live in the CET (Germany) timezone.

Edit: and I've added everyone in this thread so far. Probably should've stated that, too.

maxmars

Good suggestion about the open gates.. Will do that. Even more now that I've finished single player missions, so any session can be interrupted whenever I want. Thanks Peetfeet!

I usually dive on 21:00 GMT (22:00 CET now in fall/winter) whenever I do.

Oh, about open gates: do you see a particular icon close to the name of the person that's accepting incoming visitors? Or must you try them all?

Finally, adding CTLance this evening. :)

Top Bottom