• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's talk about Guns and Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
I got it in the mail today and just finished watching it. On the whole, I totally enjoyed it despite being confused as to what was going on some of the time. For instance, I didn't understand the cop's relationship with that one guy who comes into his office with a fruit basket to try and bribe him or something like that. Outside of that, the style that this movie oozes is insane. The cinematography is top notch and the dialogue between the characters is often witty and comical. I'll definitely be watching it a few more times to try and get the full story, but right now I'm perfectly happy with what I just watched...a very cool and stylish movie.

Gibbo

Pretty funny show.... I espically liked the part where the youngest member of the group was talking about love.. and the rest of the group was trying to hide their laughter.Never have I laughed so hard...

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, that part of the movie had me giggling like a school girl. You could so obviously see that the guy who was actually in love was LAUGHING when his buddy was holding onto him and talking about love. He was supposed to be crying but the big smile on his face totally gave it away. I was totally hoping to see some outtakes of that scene. Alas, no real special features are on the DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom