• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan defends Harvey Weinstein “I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein"

CDX

People.com has her now deleted video in the source article.

http://people.com/movies/lindsay-lohan-defends-harvey-weinstein/

While she deleted the video less than an hour after posting it in the early hours of Wednesday morning local time in the UAE time – where she is currently located – social media users were quick to record and share.

Lohan, who starred in Bobby and Scary Movie 5 — which were both distributed by The Weinstein Company — also mentioned Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman, who told PEOPLE in a statement Tuesday that she was leaving her husband.

“Hi, this is Lindsay Lohan, I’m in Dubai. I’m home,” she said in her now more European accent. “I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now. I don’t think it’s right what’s going on.”

“I think Georgina needs to take a stand and be there for her husband,” Lohan, 31, said.
“He’s never harmed me or did anything to me. We’ve done several movies together. I think everyone needs to stop. I think it’s wrong. So, stand up.”

kmax

People are standing up though, Lindsay.

It's unfortunate that it took decades before the world knew.

Volimar

In other words "He never did anything to me, so all those other girls were probably lying"

He has admitted to a lot of it Lindsay. What are you doing here?

Zaru

How did Weinstein worm himself into this walking life wreck's psyche to the point of making her go LEAVE WEINSTEIN ALONE from halfway across the world?

robotrock

Banned
Heard a story this year about Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) leaving a gigantic tip at a restaurant this year. While that was a nice thing of him to do, I still think the stuff he said years ago was extremely racist.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You can stop trying to get brownie points, Lindsay. He isn't going to be able to bring back your career.

Honestly, I can't even get mad at her being this disconnected. Hollywood ate her up and spit her out, so it's not too surprising she literally has the worst take humanly possible on this.

Heard a story this year about Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) leaving a gigantic tip at a restaurant this year. While that was a nice thing of him to do, I still think the stuff he said years ago was extremely racist.

did you read about it in the Diarrhea Times

I want to know if you actually read that or doing a meme.

What the fuck is a European accent?

2012-Madonna-Called-Her-Reductive.gif

cameron

“Hi, this is Lindsay Lohan, I’m in Dubai. I’m home,” she said in her now more European accent. “I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now. I don’t think it’s right what’s going on.”

So... she lives in Dubai and is saying stupid things in her now more European accent.

Neat.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Somehow I knew her name would get brought up in this circus but I didn't expect it to be like this.

Stop it girl.

smurfx

get some go again
this is why these people can get away with it for so long. you always have stars sticking up for them because they helped them along the way and then fiercely defend them when anything bad happens.

Ridley327

I'm not sure that there's much aid to be found if the best defense someone can come up with is "well, he didn't sexually abuse me."

Top Bottom