• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Long car trip: suggest me some GBA games...

Snowball

Banned
Could you suggest me some games that you think are good to be played during a car trip?

I'm not looking for very hard games since car is not the best place to play them.
So I'd go for "slow" games like Advance Wars, ...

Thanks for help

Snowball

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Fire Emblem and Advance Wars. Either game will eat up an entire trip. There both slower, turn-based games, that don't require constant attention to play.

Last year, I was going up to Big Bear, CA... about a 2 hour trip... 1 level in AW took up that entire trip. I was suprised that we got there so soon. (I need a few for turns to finish the stage).

M3wThr33

Banned
Megaman Battle Network. START WITH THE FIRST. The games play out like cartoons and if you don't start with the first you will be overwhelmed with the intricacies.

Hooker

Pff, bunch of weak guys; the ones that get queezy in the car when reading/gaming :p

Games that work for me are Advance Wars, and Super Mario World. Clean the game and start all over again.

Advance Wars 2 for sure.
Mario Bros. 3 advance 4 (for when you get stuck on Advance Wars 2)
Namco Collection for quick time killers
and the Pokemons if you're into that sort of thing

Meier said:
Pokémon is the perfect example. Up to 42 hours now on FireRed. :D

75 hours on leaf green :p Plus another 6 on fire red.

Back to the question, just about any loved gba game will work. Somethin like fire emblem, pokemon, golden sun, or final fantasy tactics advance will soak up the most time.

Top Bottom