• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like the IGN Metroid Prime 2 review will be up tonight! And Matt is writing it

Mrbob

GET YOUR PREDICTIONS IN NOW!

Some keys to consider:

-Matt loves Metroid Prime and Metroid series

-Matt hates Nintendo

How will these two items balance out? You make the call!

Deku Tree

EDIT: Not because I predict the game will deserve a 9.9, wont know that 'till next week, but instead because Matt loves Metroid and he's gone out of his way to rant against Halo and for Metroid a few times recently.

Zilch

Banned
I played the demo today at EB. It was pretty nice, I enjoyed all the little refinements (to the UI and whatnot).

I predict another hillarious thread after Matt lets his "inner feelings" get the best of him:

"Insert pic involving "splooge" :D

But seriously, I'm guessing a 9.6.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Duck of Death said:
I predict another hillarious thread after Matt lets his "inner feelings" get the best of him:

--insert url to pic that needs to be edited out--

But seriously, I'm guessing a 9.6.

I'd edit that out if I were you...

Kon Tiki

Banned
Speaking of Matt, IGN and Metroid. I wonder if N-sider finished their new 'Behind Prime' feature for IGN (I can not find the forum link at n-sider, article is close to 20 pages long.) N-sider said this friday or next.

Deku Tree said:
Matt loves Metroid and he's gone out of his way to rant against Halo and for Metroid a few times recently.

Rant against Halo? I thought he was a big fan of Halo... Did I miss something? :p link?

etiolate

Banned
Presentation 9
Graphics 10
Gameplay 10
Sound 10
Lasting Appeal 9
OVERALL 00000000

Closing Comments: GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD

Deku Tree

huzkee said:
Rant against Halo? I thought he was a big fan of Halo... Did I miss something? :p link?

I didn't mean to suggest an anti-halo rant. Just saying things like 'metroid prime single player blows halo single player out of the water' etc. I don't have time to look for a link right now. It was in the IGN GC mailbags so if your curious and have free time you can sort through them.

Top Bottom