• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Loose Ends" - A short bank heist film made with AI

That was absolutely shit. It’s - a combination what AI thinks is a heist movie but at the same time to look deep . Doesnt make sense and it’s just horrible. I cant believe humanity is getting rid of whit collar jobs first and not the back breaking factory jobs with robotics lol

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
I was impressed how much storytelling he achieved with no real action/movement.

Still a pretty crappy short film

Last edited:

Kilau

I loved the part when she the whole thing totally face to the end. :messenger_clapping:👏:messenger_clapping:

TWDl1eQ.jpg

undrtakr900

I liked the premise of someone breaking into the bank, only to leave paper-trail evidence of monetary corruption from politicians.

For an AI video, I enjoyed it, but the uncanny valley was extremely distracting.

Cattlyst

Why do all AI ‘people’ in these types of things do that strange head movement thing? It’s a dead giveaway that it’s AI generated. Can anyone explain?

Outlier

I enjoyed it, for what it was. I don't follow the A.I. industry, so I'm sure there is better, but there definitely will be better.

Top Bottom