• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lord of Ultima Neogaf Alliance

Hey trying out EA's new Ultima browser game, started an alliance on Beta World Server 2

If you'd like to sign up either post your ingame name in this thread or contact me ingame. Alliance is called NeoGAF or GAF for short.

My Character is called: Falonto.

I guess once the peacetime lockdown runs out after a week we can rape and pillage the continent :D

Ettie

I started on NA3 without looking for a GAF group and now EUR2 is closed.

Just dabbling anyway, any others checking this out?

Well nobody joined neogaf alliance so I ended up disbanding it and starting a new one called We_Got_Nukes lol.

It's ok, the real fun is fighting, I was planning to attack the guy a few squares north of me, but a guy west of me killed him first. I then attacked him and lost a baron.

Now this guy is to the west in a big alliance (MiddleEarth) and has 2 alliance mates beside him. They have both scouted me over the past week or so, but no attacks. Anyway the guy launched a big attack on me like 4 days ago, tried to siege, baron and all. I killed his baron and he eventually called it off.

Quiet since then, started a new city and pondering attack him again just to see what happens.

Top Bottom