• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Records Bloom & Rage Gameplay Trailer | Gamescom 2024

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Lost Records: Bloom & Rage is a new narrative adventure game from the creators of the critically acclaimed series, Life is Strange.

Rewind back to the 90s and live the defining summer of four high school girls as they forge bonds through their growing friendship, their punk band, and an unexplained event that will forever change their lives.

Lost Records: Bloom & Rage will release in two parts: Tape 1 on February 18th, and Tape 2 on March 18th, 2025 on PC, Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.

Last edited:

HAYA8U5A

Season 2 GIF by The Roku Channel

Vlodril

Did love lis 1. Did not love lis 2. Loved vampyr and found banishers of eden just ok. These are very inconsistent devs unfortunately for me. They hit big but also fail a lot. This looks mid. We shall see i guess. Maybe it will surprise.

simpatico

Gold Member
Daughter might like this. She liked Life is Strange a lot. This is where these types of girls are best cast. Sadly Ubisoft will probably put the short haired one in the next Ghost Recon as a trench shotgunner.

I mean, let them make the game. This is what they want and what they want to put their money towards. It has no appeal but I rather them do this instead of transforming an IP that everyone is familiar with.
Completely agree, businesses are free to do what they want.

What I can;t believe is that these same businesses don't have any data showing the demographics where the majority of sales come from and then create these games in what must be a vacuum. It's bizarre.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Original Life is Strange sold over 5 million copies. Assuming they've done the work to understand why the second game didn't sell as well, this seems like a good bet.

I got confused and misread Life is Strange for High on Life, I was horrified watching that trailer.

emivita

Put Stranger Things and IT in the mix, with some "girl power" and... uuh... "modern touch", and you get this. I'm cautiously interested.

Top Bottom