• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots of Jak 3 gameplay videos.

AniHawk

"Super Mario 64 to this day is a great game, but there was no motivation other than getting the birthday cake for the princess which was pretty thin."

What. The. Fuck.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
AniHawk said:
"Super Mario 64 to this day is a great game, but there was no motivation other than getting the birthday cake for the princess which was pretty thin."

What. The. Fuck.

lol

Gameplay footage 11 is my favorite. Very sweet. :)

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
I love this series. Great graphics, good humor, fun gameplay. This 3rd one looks to push things forward even more. Lovely.

Agent X

Thanks for posting that. There is a wide variety of gameplay showcased here. Gameplay footage 9 should satisfy the platform gaming traditionalists who complain that there isn't enough run-and-jump action, but some of the others (such as #10 and #11) show there are a lot of other fun elements, too.

Mario 64 doesn't need much motivation in terms of storyline because it's a well crafted, fun game. That's all it needs.

I'll have to check these out. I didn't like the first two very much (I'm more of a R&C fan), but you never know what'll happen.

Wario64 said:
lol

Gameplay footage 11 is my favorite. Very sweet. :)
It looks EXACTLY like the lame mini-games from the second title. In fact it's the exact same hub area from the second game. Uninspired and drab.

Doom_Bringer said:
Sly 2 will ownz this.

Ahahahaha. No.

It looks EXACTLY like the lame mini-games from the second title. In fact it's the exact same hub area from the second game. Uninspired and drab.

Oh noes. Uninspired and drab. I'm sure you're having a lot of fun this gen if you think this was uninspired and drab.

Littleberu said:
Oh noes. Uninspired and drab. I'm sure you're having a lot of fun this gen if you think this was uninspired and drab.

Actually I have been having a blast. But Jak 2 was one game that WAS NOT a blast. If you've actually played platformers on other systems (points to Mario Sunshine) then you'd know Jak 2 is convoluted trash. And if Nintendo ever once recycled an environment from one game to use in the sequel to the extent Jak 3 is, they would have been lambasted ten times over on this forum. And most likely from the likes of you. First Jak owns the second one. And already from watching these movies I'm seeing a repeat disapointment.

evilromero said:
Actually I have been having a blast. But Jak 2 was one game that WAS NOT a blast. If you've actually played platformers on other systems (points to Mario Sunshine) then you'd know Jak 2 is convoluted trash. And if Nintendo ever once recycled an environment from one game to use in the sequel to the extent Jak 3 is, they would have been lambasted ten times over on this forum. And most likely from the likes of you. First Jak owns the second one. And already from watching these movies I'm seeing a repeat disapointment.

Well that's too bad. I feel sorry for you, cause you're gonna miss a great game.

AniHawk

evilromero said:

I agree with the jist of this, but I don't want to turn a Jak 3 praise thread into a Jak 3 hate thread.

So all Jak fans, enjoy the game. Have fun. :)

Forsete said:
Not enough Nintendo.

Ah comon already. He doesn't like the game, and IMO he's gonna miss a great games, but let's not go into this. I think he has the right to express a contrary opinion, and at least he told us why he didn't like what he saw. That doesn't make him a Nintendo fanboy because of that.

Ranger X

evilromero said:

oh shit... i'm not really into those kinds of comments and even hate people like this sometimes but hey... you said "Mario Sunshine".

Jak2 >>>>>>>Jak1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MarioSunshine.
|------Jak3 somewhere in there------|

Top Bottom