• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Goldeneye “Reloaded” via PS3

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
816U3H6sfNL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The point of this game is being loosely based on the N64 classic, it has levels from the original like facility, archives and bunker.

This game you can finish in one weekend sitting and I’m not saying it’s a bad game.

goldeneye_gun_ps.jpg

I’ve seen similarities to call of duty’s gameplay.

GoldenEye-Multiplayer-Levels-Ranked.jpg

We all remember playing goldeneye n64 for the first time.

Is goldeneye reloaded going to change your life? I like the fact that characters Natayla, 006, Ourumov are back and they took Daniel Craig (remember this is a 2010/11 game) from the modern bond films as James Bond.

Eurocom-Logo.png

Overall I like what Eurocom (World is not enough, nightfire) did here with reloaded to their credit Sony was pushing hard the ps move and gun combo.

Anyone here on GAF got goldeneye memories? What did you think of reloaded?

It was a great experience on the Wii with motion controls. Felt almost like being in a Bond film. I still like the original better because it is less linear and more humorous. My favorites remain From Russia With Love (Connery) and Everything or Nothing (Brosnan) because they are less gritty and more cliched and reverant of the film franchise.

Last edited:

Kerotan

I played all 4 ps3 007 recently. This wasn't bad. Similar level to Quantum Solace maybe a 6/10.

Legends was a 4/10 but bloodstone was an 8/10. If you're looking for a good ps3 007 that one is very underrated.

The PS2 one's are where my nostalgia lies. Hopefully they get 4k 60fps remasters on playstation before long.

TNT Sheep

I had a lot of fun with the game on Wii, though the local multiplayer was a bit too downgraded to my liking compared to the online experience.

As for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, I still have an unopened 360 copy lying around. Never felt the need to play it again, since the HD twins had so many quality shooters already.

Last edited:
I really liked what they attempted with this game, merging the feeling of the newer movie-like Bond games with the mission structure and design of a classic Bond game, and it's a shame that the old Goldeneye fans were extremely nitpicky about it.

On a side note, one level also introduced me to a cool song:

I played this on Wii and while it's not GoldenEye at all, it's a solid game unto itself.

I'd rather just play GoldenEye but it was fine for a run through.

StueyDuck

816U3H6sfNL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The point of this game is being loosely based on the N64 classic, it has levels from the original like facility, archives and bunker.

This game you can finish in one weekend sitting and I’m not saying it’s a bad game.

goldeneye_gun_ps.jpg

I’ve seen similarities to call of duty’s gameplay.

GoldenEye-Multiplayer-Levels-Ranked.jpg

We all remember playing goldeneye n64 for the first time.

Is goldeneye reloaded going to change your life? I like the fact that characters Natayla, 006, Ourumov are back and they took Daniel Craig (remember this is a 2010/11 game) from the modern bond films as James Bond.

Eurocom-Logo.png

Overall I like what Eurocom (World is not enough, nightfire) did here with reloaded to their credit Sony was pushing hard the ps move and gun combo.

Anyone here on GAF got goldeneye memories? What did you think of reloaded?
I sadly never got to play reloaded, but i also would imagine my absolute adoration of the N64 game would have always clouded my judgement.

it is not as bad as Goldenye rogue agent though, PoS that just cashed in on the goldeneye name, what garbage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom