• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Curse special on Sportscenter tonight

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
tumbleweed_parachilna.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

Hey jordache-fan,
What was the number Jordan wore on his first night back from his first retirement and what team did he play against?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
The curse is gone this year.

You just put a curse on the curse..brilliant move :p

Dave Long

Banned
The curse manifests in strange ways. Remember, it took Eddie George until the playoffs to completely blow the entire season in one play.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I watched the segment with my dad. He was strangely interested in the story. He started asking me questions about if it was really true. Also, I seem to remember the MAdden curse kicking in the next season for Eddie. Now if ESPN would have dug deeper and covered the EASports curse as a whole, I would have been impressed.

But it was cool to see Vick saying, "Hey, I am off of the cover now! I should be ok! I'll let someone else worry about that!"

Top Bottom