• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia Definitive Edition Rumored to Be Headed to Game Pass

I play mafia 2. Love it. Never play 1. Do they play differently? Or they bout the same? Also same thing with 3? How much different it compare to 2

Kurotri

Tried playing all Mafia games and this is the only one I liked. Good get for game pass, definitely recommended if you want a Mafia game.

Skifi28

So much whining whenever the game comes up. The race was fine even in the original, learn 2 drive nabs.

lmimmfn

I hadn't played Mafia 1 before, started with 2 which was excellent. 3 got boring fast.

I played Mafia 1 definitive edition on release and found it to be absolutely fantastic as good if not better than 2.

Flabagast

Found it pretty boring tbh.

And voice acting was not good at all, way too much forced and caricatural. The original was much better

DaGwaphics

I agree that the voice acting wasn't as good in the remake as it was in the original, but a very solid game. Great get for anyone that doesn't own it or hasn't played it already.

Last edited:

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Gamepass really earning that price hike.

Top Bottom