• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Shoots Own Penis Off; Blames Imaginary Black Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

I have to wonder what the plan was. Get out of explaining who shot his penis?

As a felon, he's not even supposed to own a gun. So that's what he was likely thinking. I can't believe this idiot didn't even pick up the damn casing though. Damn dude at least vacuum your house before company comes over.

Cagey

Banned
plaxico.jpg

my condolences
Sigh. Still hurts.

jWILL253

Banned
This is sad...like second story in a week where someone just said the black guy did it

I don't like this pattern of just blaming your stupidity on a generic black dude

Welcome to the United States of America!

Come on in, the water from the tears of slaves is still warm!

akira28

see he fucked up when he said that shit and his ass is in fucking South Dakota. What black man is going to travel 1000 miles in the white untouched frozen north to shoot off the dick of some dude he doesn't even know?

Numb

see he fucked up when he said that shit and his ass is in fucking South Dakota. What black man is going to travel 1000 miles in the white untouched frozen north to shoot off the dick of some dude he doesn't even know?
Exactly...
giphy.gif

what a dumbass he is

Ayt

Banned
The Onion should write an article tracking a non-existent black guy who goes on a crime spree across the US.

Reminds me of the Sopranos. Every time the police might show up they would just say "I think I saw a couple niggers running that way."

Verendus

Banned
Damn those black people. This was their plan all along. Take away the white man's penis, and reduce the white population, and soon, there is no more white man to hold the black man down. It's devilishly genius in its cunningness.

Skeyser

NoRéN;180196208 said:
You are trying way too hard.

I get the temtation to make a name for yourself with a "first post". However, not everyone is cut out for that.

Do you laugh at your own jokes at parties? I certainly hope not.

So salty

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ah yes. This is one of our original black magic powers. Taking the blame. Goes well with invisibility and mind control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom