• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Mana" Series Help - How many, and where?

BuddyC

Just trying to get a list of all the Seiken Densetsu / "Mana" games Square has put out. Please help.

JP / US - System
Seiken Densetsu / Final Fantasy Adventure - GB
Seiken Densetsu 2 / Secret of Mana - SNES
Seiken Densetsu 3 / Unreleased - SNES
Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana / Legend of Mana - PSOne
Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu / Sword of Mana - GBA (<-Remake or Original?)

WarPig

That's all. There was never one on Wonderswan, although they did do Hanjuku Hero and Romancing SaGa for the 'Swan. Yes, the GBA game was a remake of the first GB one.

DFS.

mrfindlay

Neo Member
I don't know if you care but Seiken Densetsu / Final Fantasy Adventure was called Mystic Quest in the UK and Sword of Mana is a remake of that game.

They did announce, during the heady, delirious period of unabashed Wonderswan ports, Seiken Densetsu 2.

I don't think you have any idea how disappointed I was after it was cancelled even though *two* SaGa games made it...

WarPig

Kobun Heat said:
They did announce, during the heady, delirious period of unabashed Wonderswan ports, Seiken Densetsu 2.

I don't think you have any idea how disappointed I was after it was cancelled even though *two* SaGa games made it...

I think I remember that now -- it might have been in one of their TGS promo booklets or something when they announced the Square Masterpieces series.

I'd love to know how Romancing SaGa qualified as a masterpiece...

DFS.

Top Bottom