• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiji Part 4

I think while there were some pretty tense moments by following a group other than Kaiji (and thus could actually die because no plot armor), I'm not exactly reading this to follow a group other than Kaiji.

Cool moments, but Fukumoto pacing and the fact it was just Kaiji watching some dudes makes this possibly the weakest part so far.

dumbyugi

UQ Holder 103

So this little arc was pointless. Nothing changed for Kuromaru at all in the end. Classic Hackamatsu. I will say I'm glad it Kuromaru was weaker not because they were a woman but because they weren't used to being in a female body.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LOL nice job unresolving that plot thread Ken

Still genderless but more on the male side right now. Could be a girl in the end anyway because lol no progress.
Nah they're just back to nebulously nothing.

Revo

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 184

oh no a secret that another guy knows and yamada doesn't
oh right we still had to do memory stuff
w/e

LeleSocho

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 210
Tomo looks like she has glasses in this chapter.... now i'm sad because we don't have a Tomo with glasses yet.

Shouta

AKB 49 256

Ria saving the day with that performance. Now I really want to know what the reaction will be after the concert is done. Everyone was just happy to get Minoru back in the studio and they started working right away.

jbug617

Banned

Shun

AKB49 256

The power of friendship showing all that support. Minoru finally showing resolve and facing himself and others. +1 to Haruko +1 to Takamina. +100 to Ria da bes clutch member. Hang in there! AKB family tho, cryfam true sisters till the end.

The build up was good and I'glad to see that we still get Minori's raw emotion just coming to terms with everything. I hope this won't be the last (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ) crying panel until the end but it probably is.

6 more issues left until the end...

Droplet

The Walking Man

wleuhPv.jpg

Self-explanatory title. A guy walks around town. It's a good excuse for pretty scenery drawings....which are unfortunately flipped. Also one-panel nudity warning.

Revo

Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi. 11

he's so content with just playing around, but the way it was done makes it feel so weird

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

So the reason their manager isn't actually giving then any advice: their manager is tsundere to her own clients. The world's most successful business model.

This totally fucking checks out Seo. I can't wait until they fucking fail at the festival only to have Fuuka as lead singer (temporarily) and succeed so they start to figure out that she should be in the goddamn band.

Yamajo 184

Get back to Tamaki please. Not Takuma. Though I want old Miyamura back he was more on Yamada than he currently is now. Theyve been through things.

7taizai 151

Still kind of snore inducing.

bobohoro

Yamada-kun 184 (or any other 1xx chapter since they all feel the same by now)

Wasn't this the goal of the research club several arcs ago. In multiple past arcs? I mean, this manga makes me feel kinda time paradoxical without actually having time travel because it infinite-eights itself without actually doing it.
Or something.

UQ Holder 103

This...kinda bugs me. The imaginarey of being beaten as a woman, going back to your slightly more maley self and winning without breaking a sweat, all the while not really moving forward as a character and practically having the whole arc be a setup for showing Koro in torn underwear is really...dumb.

Angry Grimace

I just read an amusing discussion about whether Keitaro will be a member of UQ Holder since he's obviously immortal.

Revo

Hatarakanai Futari 82

bribes and real world experiences seem to be the way to get to her
he'll get her heart eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom