• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Punch Man ch. 86-87

Nice to see some extra stuff.... Murata really likes Metal Bat it seems

I don't believe we ever saw his sister in One's work... she looks similar to her brother (especially with the eyes) the forever half circle angry eyes

Revo

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria ch18

into the next mystery i suppose

OPM Murata latest

Garou wants to fuck with Watch Dog Man? That seems like a REALLY bad idea, Watch Dog Man has off screened everyone he's ever fought, so he must be crazy OP.

Kieli

Vote Helck for president.

5s0U9DH.png

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion 49

Man I don't got a clue what's going on anymore. So the guy Kira saw in the restaurant is...JoJolion Josuke with Part 4 Josuke's hair? Or someone different?

Squishy3

Hajime No Ippo 1121-1123

Takamura is a national treasure. He goes from being distinguished and setting up a case in the Coach's room for the belts to running around town in nothing but a speedo with his dick hanging out chasing down Ippo and Itagaki.

Tripon

Dungeon Meshi 1-20

I've been on a fantasy kick lately, so this was right up my alley. A wizard curses a kingdom to its doom and a 1000 years later, it reappears to the world as a dungeon. 10 years later, the dungeon becomes a hub for adventures and one party is fighting a red dragon, which eats one of the party members.

So the party members have to leave and come back. In order to save money, they decide to hunt and eat the monsters in the dungeon. That's right, it's actually a food manga instead of just another fantasy series. Next time I play DnD, I'm going to be that guy who always trying to eat monsters.

Quasar

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata 30 - Kinda looks like we're getting a mostly happy ending. Nice to see Aoi coming out didn't turn out as bad as she feared.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
That body horror...
Probably the nastiest one so far. I see Kira still don't give a fuck.

Method to make a gentle world 30

Oh look, title drop. Does that mean it's going to end soon!?
Most plot are finally resolved. LOL, worst mom ever. First you accuse your daughter of cheating, now she scold her for hiding her genius.

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! 35

I wonder what's written on the love letter to make them looks like that.

Yandere Kanojo 71

Good job chuuni girl.

dani_dc

That was the stuff of nightmares.

Man I don't got a clue what's going on anymore. So the guy Kira saw in the restaurant is...JoJolion Josuke with Part 4 Josuke's hair? Or someone different?

That's Kujo Josefumi, the person that fused with Kira to become Gappy.
Seems like he's supposed to be the counterpart of Josuke of Part 4

Usobuko

Banned
Dungeon Meshi 1-20

I've been on a fantasy kick lately, so this was right up my alley. A wizard curses a kingdom to its doom and a 1000 years later, it reappears to the world as a dungeon. 10 years later, the dungeon becomes a hub for adventures and one party is fighting a red dragon, which eats one of the party members.

So the party members have to leave and come back. In order to save money, they decide to hunt and eat the monsters in the dungeon. That's right, it's actually a food manga instead of just another fantasy series. Next time I play DnD, I'm going to be that guy who always trying to eat monsters.

Spread the love.

Zweizer

Banned
Dungeon Meshi 1-20

Dungeon Meshi is so good. I have yet to see anyone dislike it here.

I didn't know there were more than one

Have you read Cute Little Iron Maiden?

Bleach 657

dude should've just died by Yoroichi lil bro.... it would've been a different approach to bleach battles instead of the same tic tac toe method

Revo

Air Gear 358

just reminding me of when air gear wasn't so fucking dumb
i loved air gear when it wasn't so fucking dumb

Wait, Air Gear is back?!

there's at least a new chapter of it
says to look forward to more from air gear at the end but that doesn't mean anything

Zweizer

Banned
Maga Tsuki ch53

So he's pretty much the incarnation of pervertedness.

At least something more substantial might happen next.

Batou Shoujo ch3

Such a strong reaction.

Wait, Air Gear is back?!

yeah it is

kinda foggy with my memory of it so I will try to re-read some stuff (random chapters here and there) to get a sense before assuming again

man everything is coming back except HXH

OP 811

So now we are being teased with the assumption of Big Mom taking Sanji rather then Kaido/Jack

Dynedom

Air Gear 358

says to look forward to more from air gear at the end but that doesn't mean anything

yeah it is

kinda foggy with my memory of it so I will try to re-read some stuff (random chapters here and there) to get a sense before assuming againOP 811

So now we are being teased with the assumption of Big Mom taking Sanji rather then Kaido/Jack

Oh Great's stuff always devolves into a mess. Good luck to anyone re-reading.

Air Gear 358

Oh Great's stuff always devolves into a mess. Good luck to anyone re-reading.

I remember there was the whole conspiracy thing

america and its armed forces , Obama, evil wheel chair men, brothers, chosen one, destiny, dimensions, end of the world

idk anymore

Sai

Air Gear

I missed this. And it was really reminiscent of the time before all the Regalia and ridiculous Infinity Atmosphere tricks.

I'm not feeling the new manga O!G's doing art for at all. Says at the end of this chapter to look forward to more Air Gear... Won't get my hopes up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom