• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manny to Cover MVP 2005

http://biz.gamedaily.com/articles.asp?section=news&email=&article_id=8349#8349

Manny Ramirez of the Boston Red Sox may not have won the American League MVP award, but he's now Electronic Arts' MVP, as the slugger has been selected as the spokesman and cover athlete for MVP Baseball 2005.

Ramirez was also named MVP of the 2004 World Series after batting .412 with a home run and seven RBI, leading Boston to their first championship since 1918.

"This has been an unbelievable year for me and being selected as the cover athlete for MVP Baseball 2005 is a huge honor," said Ramirez. "I'm very excited about working with EA and helping to make MVP Baseball 2005 a huge success."

MVP Baseball 2004 has been the best-selling baseball title this year, recording over one million units sold. MVP Baseball 2005 will be available next spring for all consoles and the PC.

Rodriguez

I'd love to see the cover actually be a lenticular motion card of ManRam trying to make that catch in Game 1 of the World Series.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Musashi Wins! said:
Great, no left handed home runs and now ManRam on the cover.

:lol

Maybe this means we get some Manny mo-cap for fielding animations on errors.

theo

Contest Winner
this game better feature the double finger point!
MR_8.22b.jpg

Top Bottom