• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I thought this shit was a replay of the other history crap and had it muted, didn't even notice it was new....... and now I still don't care I missed it.

tm24

WWE pays to get what they want to tweet.

Well than, good sign for Giant Bernard than?

Also, apparently this happened at RAW according to PWI

During the Big Show vs. Kane match on Raw, former ECW World champion Shane Douglas pulled off a mask and ripped off an outer shirt, revealing himself to be sitting at ringside. Douglas then attempted to get fans to chant for ECW. It was obviously a promotional stunt to gain awareness for next month's Extreme Reunion event in Philadelphia.
Fans surrounding Douglas reacted and there were some small chants, but WWE's production crew quickly shot around Douglas during the last minute of the match. It then appeared Douglas was immediately ushered out of the building.

See this is why the rock is beating Cena so far. He is really selling the ANGER and INTENSITY. He legit looks like he wants to kill Cena. All cena does is smirk like a little bitch and laugh and make shitty jokes. GET ANGRY MOFO.

Izick

"HE SAID PAT'S! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS BECAUSE I LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!"

tumblr_m0aumelUHL1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Dinokill

Another good promo by the Rock. We need more Rock and less Cena. We need more attitude and less PG. We need more 18-30 year old audience and less 11 year old kids.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
"HE SAID PAT'S! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS BECAUSE I LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!"
TOTALLY, AS A RESIDENT OF PHILLY I FELT THE ROCK PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE TOUCHING THAT STATUE, PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE PEED ON IT OR WORSE. BUT I ALSO FELT I COULD RELATE TO HIM BECAUSE HE MENTIONED FUCKING PATS.

<---Actual Philly resident

tm24

Wow, how much has time changed since the last time Raw was in Philly. DBRY was a face and Ryder had the US title and was over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom