• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ooh, I should have gotten a doritos taco.

But now I really want a cheesesteak from Pat's. I'd rather not get shot tonight though.

So I'm confused. For a philly cheese steak, do you use cheese sauce melt a shitload of mozerella in the steak peppers and onions? I've had it both ways but I from de sowf

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm more shocked that WWE didn't snatch Prince Devitt up

He seems tailor made for dat E. Especially now that they give chances to smaller guys.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wow, John Cena's arms are big. He must jerk off constantly.

So I'm confused. For a philly cheese steak, do you use cheese sauce melt a shitload of mozerella in the steak peppers and onions? I've had it both ways but I from de sowf

Wouldn't know since I don't make them.

Edit:

That sounded mean. It's not supposed to be mean. idk how they're made, they just taste >>>>

RBH

SHANE DOUGLAS ATTEMPTS UNINVITED CAMEO ON RAW, WALKED OUT OF PHILADELPHIA
by Mike Johnson @ 9:17 PM on 3/19/2012

During the Big Show vs. Kane match on Raw, former ECW World champion Shane Douglas pulled off a mask and ripped off an outer shirt, revealing himself to be sitting at ringside. Douglas then attempted to get fans to chant for ECW. It was obviously a promotional stunt to gain awareness for next month's Extreme Reunion event in Philadelphia.

Fans surrounding Douglas reacted and there were some small chants, but WWE's production crew quickly shot around Douglas during the last minute of the match. It then appeared Douglas was immediately ushered out of the building.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/66...eo-on-raw-walked-out-of-philadelphia.html?p=1

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VgcgFEfxEU

Ithil

Let me guess.

Henry beats the shit out of Cena for 10 minutes.

Cena instantly has a comeback and wins clean in 30 seconds.

trunbuns

Not a squash at all. Making Henry look strong even though he's destined to lose.

Return of the black singlet for Henry as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom