• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIB

Wow, ballsy move by ROH, but what would stop WWE from signing them anyway?

Its not like WWE can't afford to buy out the contracts.

Damn the OP picture is amazing. Also I always wanted to ask, how do you find the amount of posts by people in a topic? Where do you go exactly?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How well would Briscoes work in a pg environment? I've not followed them much but they seem the exact opposite of.
Damn the OP picture is amazing. Also I always wanted to ask, how do you find the amount of posts by people in a topic? Where do you go exactly?
bBUiH.png

Click the number in the replies box.

somedevil

Pg Briscoe Brothers hard to imagine. Also, if they sign they can reunite with their long lost mexican brother Hunico.

yCFBB.png

Only two posters in the February Top Ten have a Pro Wrestling related avatar. Only one of those two has it by choice: Judderman.

I guess it goes to show that the closeted, secretive, Wrasslegaffers that are ashamed of wrestling, are the most rabid.

Kaladin

My avatar is Dream from Neil Gaiman's Sandman. I guess I could use ECW's Sandman, but I prefer this Sandman.

How well would Briscoes work in a pg environment? I've not followed them much but they seem the exact opposite of.

when it comes with the boost in pay you get in WWE over ROH and working the indies I think they would find a way to work in a PG environment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Still no Ring Ka King in the OP! BROKEN HEARTED, MR SAM!

Honestly, great and pretty OP as usual. :)

Wow, ballsy move by ROH, but what would stop WWE from signing them anyway?

Its not like WWE can't afford to buy out the contracts.

But can ROH afford to lose the Briscoes? They aren't easily replaceable, and the same goes for a lot of their top guys - there's a real lack of main event talent on the indies that aren't already signed to Dragon Gate or ROH.

Still, it's pretty shitty that Koch went back on his word that they'd allow talent to leave for WWE if they came calling, which was always the way it was done before Sinclair took over the company.

funkystudent said:
when it comes with the boost in pay you get in WWE over ROH and working the indies I think they would find a way to work in a PG environment.

They've been playing up the redkneck persona much more in recent years, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch - cut out the swearing and guns, and they're pretty much PG (
except for Jay bleeding buckets in almost every match
).

somedevil

But can ROH afford to lose the Briscoes? They aren't easily replaceable, and the same goes for a lot of their top guys - there's a real lack of main event talent on the indies that aren't already signed to Dragon Gate or ROH.

Still, it's pretty shitty that Koch went back on his word that they'd allow talent to leave for WWE if they came calling, which was always the way it was done before Sinclair took over the company.

They've been playing up the redkneck persona much more in recent years, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch - cut out the swearing and guns, and they're pretty much PG (
except for Jay bleeding buckets in almost every match
).

So what about Adam Cole is he as important as the Briscoes for ROH to block his signing as well?

So what about Adam Cole is he as important as the Briscoes for ROH to block his signing as well?

Maybe not as important, but certainly a big part of their plans going forwards considering how much they've been pushing Cole & O'Reilly up to this point, who are now main eventing the 10th Anniversary iPPV along with Richards & Edwards.

SoulPlaya said:
I thought it was called a Murder.

That's crows.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Maybe not as important, but certainly a big part of their plans going forwards considering how much they've been pushing Cole & O'Reilly up to this point, who are now main eventing the 10th Anniversary iPPV along with Richards & Edwards.

That's crows.
Oh shit, thanks!

Kaladin

If The Briscoes drop to The Young Bucks or World's Greatest Tag Team, we'll know something is up. They're probably one of the hottest things ROH has going right now and could have a year ahead of them on par with 2007.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is this the three wolf moon of Kanes?
Three Kane Edge
I'm not too familiar with the three wolf moon. A quick google search shows it to be a t-shirt, but now that I look at it, it's clear where WWE got the idea for that t-shirt, lol.

I'm honestly amazed someone spent so much time on that painting, lol.

bangai-o

Banned
yCFBB.png

Only two posters in the February Top Ten have a Pro Wrestling related avatar. Only one of those two has it by choice: Judderman.

I guess it goes to show that the closeted, secretive, Wrasslegaffers that are ashamed of wrestling, are the most rabid.

i am going to do a wrestling avatar. I dont know of what though. Daniel Bryan I guess. Or maybe Aksana. Does someone already have Aksana as a Wifeu?

I was looking for an avatar for you and came across this amazing fanpage:
Raven's Pain
bbbhater.jpg
kanyonhater.jpg
ravensup.jpg

rhonda2.jpg

She has a page for Raven/Buffy The Vampire slayer fanfiction.

Fucking Myspace, Facebook, et al really ruined the unintended hilarity that was Angelfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom