• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone Cold would've been arrested last week, broken out of jail this week, and then driven a monster truck to the arena and stunned The Authority where they stood.

Brinbe

"POWER TRIP"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is making me hate Occupy and People power movements so much right now, which is maybe part of the point? Well-done, Vince.

Pavaloo

you're supposed to answer YES, idiots

this segment would legitimately have been fine from the get go if the crowd wasnt so awful

Stone Cold would've been arrested last week, broken out of jail this week, and then driven a monster truck to the arena and stunned The Authority where they stood.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Stone Cold ruined it for me. Nobody will ever be as bad ass in how they defied the big bad boss.

Sephzilla

I like how just before Elimination Chamber HHH was strongly hinting at making Daniel Bryan the face of the company. And then he abruptly changes to say Bryan wont be the face of the company.

Again, I think HHH is quietly the weak link in these segments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom