• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point did the WWE suddenly realise that The Undertaker was a huge win streak at WM and start pushing it every year? I feel like it's a recent thing from the last 2-3 years, but I'm not sure.

somedevil

i often wonder how hot bryan's momentum would be if it wasn't undercut by punk leaving

Punk leaving had no effect on it at all. All it did was give him a higher profile match with Triple H instead of Sheamus. I call that a win and right now he getting pushed for a title run.

The man is now kicking out of finishers right now.

krae_man

Vince promised the Uso's a tag title run when they finally get their damn entrance right. They are never getting a title run.

zychi

Banned
Promises promises. Please tell me you signed up for the Network already to prove how empty a threat this is.

Sounds like RAW opened smartly with an angle intended to let the fans get CM Punk chants out of their system.
Not sure that'll work out for them... but if the crowd stays engaged in other matches/angles it was an effective tact.

actually cancelled my shit today. wwe isnt getting a dime from me until they fix shit.

I'm hearing C-Z-DUB
20120108034603!CZW_Logo.png

I'm hearing See My Junk, and now I just think Chicago is full of pervs who want to flash their wrinkly penises at people.

Pavaloo

Punk leaving had no effect on it at all. All it did was give him a higher profile match with Triple H instead of Sheamus. I call that a win and right now he getting pushed for a title run.

The man is now kicking out of finishers right now.

i'm not convinced. he was kicking out of finishers at summerslam. i'm talking crowd reaction and being 100% behind him/not chanting CM Punk during his matches.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
At what point did the WWE suddenly realise that The Undertaker was a huge win streak at WM and start pushing it every year? I feel like it's a recent thing from the last 2-3 years, but I'm not sure.

I think it was the Randy Orton match at WM 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom