• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Hex

Banned
Basically, you have to deny that shit and keep it up since they can't say, "Yeah man, Sunday we're showing up and winning the titles."

Hell,they could very well have the Usos come out and challenge anyone since they don't have a match then out come the Hardyz.

Reby Hardy, her son, and Señor Benjamin were spotted at the WWE Superstore in Orlando today. Regarding Jeff Hardy denying reports that the Hardys were offered contracts by WWE, ProWrestlingSheet.com (the site that initially broke the story) is describing the comments as "just a smoke screen."

You never can tell

Laws00

So I don't want to to mess around guys, and I am going to get the WWE network for wrestlemania.

I want to get it and share with my friend but I heard that sharing is not allowed anymore? Is that true?

tm24

Hey what happened to The Bravados? I remember their match against the Young Bucks and then completely missing whatever happened next

RBH

fKqtdgM.png

I'm excited to see Darby Allin here. He's coming here to do a one off appearance/match at my local indy company next Saturday.

So nice to see what to expect

ElRenoRaven

I'm excited to see Darby Allin here. He's coming here to do a one off appearance/match at my local indy company next Saturday.

So nice to see what to expect

I think you'll like him. He's a fun one to watch. I just have to ask though. Do you know Uncle John? FIP fans will get it. lol

ElRenoRaven

ElRenoRaven

...There's no way they're paying him enough to be exclusive and WWE literally doesn't care about overdubbing old crap from Japan.

Good point. This is also just one match too. Not like they'll be having him back calling Raw every week.

OH SHIT. That looked nasty as fuck. Sometimes I really wonder how Darby is not dead.

ElRenoRaven

Is Russo guest booking this match?

Nope. This is some good old Evolve stuff. Evolve always has a nice mix. They have some great wrestling. Then they have a bit of this kind of stuff. That's why I like evolve so much. And yup that's Darby for you. Fucker dives from a balcony in a metal garbage can. Gotta love that fucker.

Another fun ass match. Darby delivers again.

Nope. This is some good old Evolve stuff. Evolve always has a nice mix. They have some great wrestling. Then they have a bit of this kind of stuff. That's why I like evolve so much. And yup that's Darby for you. Fucker dives from a balcony in a metal garbage can. Gotta love that fucker.

Insane... though I do like that Austin Theory's run in was just to get the Gatekeepers out of the match

Looking forward to seeing this crazy fucker in person next Saturday

Top Bottom