• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marco Rubio says he’d be president now if he’d watched 'Game of Thrones' two yrs ago

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Joffrey Lannister doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make Westeros more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes Westeros the greatest country in the world.

El Jaffe

Lol I kept thinking this was about Mark Cuban for some reason and was very confused. Wasn't til I saw the Rubio gif at the end of the first page til I remembered who Rubio was.

Also proves I don't read OPs

So this is what he comes out to say?

Did he have anything to mention on Trump’s comments or handling of Puerto Rico

Fuck off forever Rubio you clown

tbm24

True but if you aren't caught up why in the world would you read that article
I think you can agree the basis of this article does not at all call for that spoiler. The article should be responsible and pre-empt the spoiler in the article. Not just throw it in at the very last second.

There should be a warning in the OP as well.

I think you can agree the basis of this article does not at all call for that spoiler. The article should be responsible and pre-empt the spoiler in the article. Not just throw it in at the very last second.

There should be a warning in the OP as well.

I can agree with all that but reality is most of these internet journalist pad their articles so you should expect it if you are sensitive about these kind of things.

Really? There's nothing in that innocuous title that would lead me to expect a bomb like that being dropped.

I know, my point is if you aren't caught up don't read/watch ANYTHING related to the show.

shira

maxresdefault.jpg

Well we got stuck with the orange pussy

Hazmat

Nah. The US basically elected Mace Tyrell.

If Mace Tyrell lacked his mother to do much of the real leading, and happened to really hate the Dornish and Dothraki.

Maybe we elected Mace Tyrell in 2000, but Trump isn't Tyrell. Trump is Tywin Lannister without the intelligence and cunning. Wealth, malice, and writing off one of his own children.

Maybe we elected Mace Tyrell in 2000, but Trump isn't Tyrell. Trump is Tywin Lannister without the intelligence and cunning. Wealth, malice, and writing off one of his own children.

Trump is Robert Baratheon if anyone. Fat slob who has no interest in ruling. Replace boar hunting with golfing and Lyanna Stark with Ivanka.

qcf x2

That's a pretty funny quip. Maybe they finally updated the drivers on the Rubiobot. I think he has some good qualities, but his dissection in the primaries was just a hair less spectacular than Jeb's. Brb, water break.

WaterAstro

Trump is Robert Baratheon if anyone. Fat slob who has no interest in ruling. Replace boar hunting with golfing and Lyanna Stark with Ivanka.

Robert was actually good at fighting in war though.

Trump is good at nothing but lying badly. I would say he's Joffrey.

Robert was actually good at fighting in war though.

Trump is good at nothing but lying badly. I would say he's Joffrey.

Joffrey is too bloodthirsty to be Trump. Otherwise he'd fit. Robert was like Trump in that they both fought to win power and position they really had no interest in holding. And are miserable thereafter.

leroidys

This is just Rubibot trying to have a sense of humor. His campaign actually put out a couple legitimately funny videos during the primary.

Top Bottom