• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario donates a thousand doors

Aw, Mario is helping Habitat for Humanity by donating 1000 doors. What they didn't show in the pic is that the three workers beat him down shortly after.

http://news.punchjump.com/article.php?id=189

mariodoor-0-1100227060.jpg

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Jimmy Carter is anti-Nintendo.

impirius

Price Drop said:
Aw, Mario is helping Habitat for Humanity by donating 1000 doors. What they didn't show in the pic is that the three workers dressed up as Donkey Kong, Pikachu, and Yoshi and beat him down in a field shortly after.
fixded

Weird. I busted my ass lifting wood panelling up through the house to be picked up by HFH last night. Interrupted some good Halo 2 action, but I felt good about it afterwards. May have just been the beer though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
ohamsie said:
You would think that he would also help out with the plumbing. :/

Hehe, so very true. :lol

Maybe Yoshi will touch people and go for the next promotion...

Ronin

This makes me want to go out and purchase a copy of Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door, exclusively for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Top Bottom