• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Enforced

Yeah, rage quit in a sense? :p

o4J8pyu.gif

Naw, I think we should have normal frantic race tomorrow.
Have you ever been with a bunch of people who all picked the same character and combo and raided WWs?

I did that once in 7 with Luigi and we pretty much all died laughing. Come on, you know you want to~

EDIT: Seriously though, normal races are fine with me too. Silly stuff is cool, though~

ffdgh

I'll never understand the people in that one thread who acted like you only got coins in 1st... That's not the main issue I have with them!

Indeed. I rather get a blooper from the last item box instead of getting a coin while everyone around is getting mushrooms and stars. >_<

That was funny and sad at the same time, yeah. :( Oh, remember that Yoshi Circuit race?

Summary of it: "Remember when there was a (lower) cap on bullet bills? Me neither! :D"

ffdgh

That was funny and sad at the same time, yeah. :( Oh, remember that Yoshi Circuit race?

Summary of it: "Remember when there was a (lower) cap on bullet bills? Me neither! :D"

Speaking of bullet bills, I finally realized why they're so annoying. They affected by your directional input so if you make sharp turns, it turns sharp too >_>

Top Bottom