• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Platy

Pricing and main details for first dlc came out on the end of august ... with the dlc releasing in november. 3 months before.

February is 3 months before May ... so ... I NEED INFO ON THE NEXT DLC !!! =(

Enforced

I won't be playing on the weekdays from now on. So I'll see you guys on Friday or Saturday.
tumblr_n7nnu5G1Kl1qk6vrmo5_500.gif

Roo

I won't be playing on the weekdays from now on. So I'll see you guys on Friday or Saturday.
Is that for games in general or just Mario Kart?
Anyway, good luck with school. Hope you can make it every now and then.
This place will be relatively quiet without you :V
May can't come soon enough. Hope we hear more about the second DLC soon.

Enforced

Sort of in general. I always take my 3DS with me for streetpass or whenever I wait for my brother to pick him up when his school is over. Depends
You have Exentryk and ffgdh. :)

...What kind of crazy school starts the week of Christmas? o.o;

Okay let's try to play on the upcoming Friday and Saturday evenings guys, and by "evening" I don't mean "11 PM". I think that might work out well if we're all aware in advance of what's going on.

Roo

Not sure how it works over there in the US but at least here, public/government schools always start the first Monday of January while Private ones do it a month after (same as Enforced here)

Public pre-college ones, where I live at least, typically start first full week of January, Monday or Tuesday. College is typically mid-January here.

Azuran

Banned

Join the party!

I can't even play on weekends anymore since my profs keep giving me assignments every week. I'm only 2nd year damn it! Why am I getting harassed like this?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I'm still waiting for them to announce first track of 2nd DLC. We have like 3 months to go!

Roo

I'm still waiting for them to announce first track of 2nd DLC. We have like 3 months to go!

Well, the first thing we saw about the first DLC pack was the B Dasher trailer which was released back in Sep 26 (exactly a month and 18 days before the DLC release date)
If they keep a similar release window for the second pack, we should see more about it next month.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Well, the first thing we saw about the first DLC pack was the B Dasher trailer which was released back in Sep 26 (exactly a month and 18 days before the DLC release date)
If they keep a similar release window for the second pack, we should see more about it next month.

Good thing it's not that long since the time would be fast for us! I wonder if they are saving it for next Direct if it's still bimonthly.

My oldest bro's gone until Sunday morning so I'll be there

I'll be able to play on an actual screen and everything omfg this will be awesome!

Roo

That was a little better -.-
Edit: need to switch to a heavier character brb

Edit2: good, I missed Shit Shit Canyon :D

Top Bottom