• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

ibgRRKp0XgM45S.png

--FRANTIC RACING CODE
QUOTE TO SEE
ibcs22TgWtVsqN.png

--RACING CODE:
QUOTE TO SEE

Now for tourny mode!!!

Roo

The one from operationsports is pretty bad :/

I agree with the editor about Nintendo adding some stupid skins of characters we already have instead of others that deserved a spot (I'm talking about MK veterans) was a stupid idea
But expecting them to turn the game into Nintendo Kart, throwing items from specific games and wanting a horse where mechanics like drifting and doing tricks mid-air are essential for the game? Did he go full retarded mode? lmao poor delusional guy

Now for tourny mode!!!

Those are the old tournaments tho..
the ones above those are the active tournaments

ffdgh

I agree with the editor about Nintendo adding some stupid skins of characters we already have instead of others that deserved a spot (I'm talking about MK veterans)
But expecting them to turn the game into Nintendo Kart, throwing items from specific games and wanting a horse where mechanics like drifting and doing tricks mid-air are essential for the game? Did he go full retarded mode? lmao poor delusional guy

Those are the old tournaments tho..
the ones above those are the active tournaments

I'm trying to imagine how epona would change wheels and "switch gears" for anti gravity...no luck lol.

Grizzo

damn Justice you're really good

like unstoppable

I was second for the most part of that race and I didn't see you until a thunderbolt slowed you down

Top Bottom