• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

Am I being super dense or am I just missing a really obvious list of everyone's NNIDs?
Well with Tournaments, we don't need to add each other. Just add this code (quote the post to see the code, look in between the asterisks) in the Tournament section online.

And then we just join each other using the Recent Players list if we play Worldwide.

I'm not on that list so NNID: PreyingShark

And man, that list is clogged with people who don't really play anymore. lol

Being in Gaming should help a lot with activity for a bit though. But, I'm a dick so I think I'll use my 5.75 weight combo for a while during the DLC launch period to piss people off.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I find myself usually only playing with NicoNico streamers and occasionally PeachyHime when she streams on Twitch now. Easier to fill rooms and interact.

Roo

I'm more surprised that people got tired of Mario Kart 8 pretty fast. Many people are still playing Mario Kart Wii before it died. Maybe it's just GAF itself.
I don't know what is it but Mario Kart 8 simply lacks that something that made Mario Kart Wii so great. It's probably all the randomness, powerful items left and right and overall mess that made it so special. It was probably one of those "it's so bad it makes it good"
MK8 is too safe.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just saw this. Hello!?

9oKYRT0.png

Too bad we have no idea if that's legit or farmed.

There are people with like 12+K VR that mostly only play in "pro rooms", though. Like, those guys are crazy.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I don't know what is it but Mario Kart 8 simply lacks that something that made Mario Kart Wii so great. It's probably all the randomness, powerful items left and right and overall mess that made it so special. It was probably one of those "it's so bad it makes it good"
MK8 is too safe.

Maybe you got something there. I love randomness in Mario Kart Wii since it can be insane sometime. Also only two things I really dislike about Mario Kart 8 is that Green shell have magical auto-aim and Star don't have speed boost.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm more surprised that people got tired of Mario Kart 8 pretty fast. Many people are still playing Mario Kart Wii before it died. Maybe it's just GAF itself.

I kind of burned myself out on it. I put like 250-300 hours into the game in 3 months or so. Totally not like me, especially with Mario Kart. That's more time than I probably put into every other Mario Kart combined.

jorgejjvr

Really hope more people play with the dlc. Everyone will be link lol. And I'm really happy to finally get another sport bike, the master cycle!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I kind of burned myself out on it. I put like 250-300 hours into the game in 3 months or so. Totally not like me, especially with Mario Kart. That's more time than I probably put into every other Mario Kart combined.

Oh wow. I don't know how many hours I already poured into this game. Probably not much as you did. I still need to finishing up with time trial so I can get that gold part.

Shells are stupidly OP in this game.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom