• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart DS Friendlist thread

Hey if you guys can (or want to), as somebody else proposed, is to make a GAF logo (or just the letters GAF) somewhere on your decal. I did mine with a black Canadian flag with a GAF logo underneath, slick :D

argon

argon

:)

what's the padlock for on the friends roster?

edit: i just got owned by blahness =)

advance

Ok I have added everyone on this 2nd page... hope some people add me.

Only person I have played was "Jeremy" and he beat me twice

Chony

Do people have to be mutual friends in order to play a game? Can I just enter all your guys name and go searching without you guys having my name?

Can the original poster add all the names to the first page too, it helps me keep track of who I have added and not added, and allows new players to see everything.

dkeane

Chony said:
Do people have to be mutual friends in order to play a game? Can I just enter all your guys name and go searching without you guys having my name?

Can the original poster add all the names to the first page too, it helps me keep track of who I have added and not added, and allows new players to see everything.

Both people have to enter eachothers numbers, then you have to quit the connection.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Add me! (and I'll add you!):

carolino

And if any of you happen to come across me randomly, you'll know by my emblem ;)

methodman

Banned
Just added everyone in the thread to my friend list lol

After you add everyone, do you have to do anything else (other then wait for others to add you)?

Hellraizah

Hellraizah

I'll post a privage message to everyone I add.

Just a little note, keep your Gaming-Age name please, to know who we are playing with.

SuperPac

Were you getting lag there before we got disconnected? No idea why that happened. :'( Anyway, yes, good race.

Sanjuro

I think I'm having trouble. I'm connecting to the WFC service no problem, but have been sitting in the Regional or Worldwide lobby for over 7 mins waiting for a game. Checked router settings everything fine and connects fine up until this point.

My 12 digit code is -

Could someone please add me and try and start a game that way.

Top Bottom