• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Strikers Charged: North American Cup

scottnak

Meta-Knight said:
So... are you guys gonna play your game anytime soon?
I'm hoping soon. I fired off a PM like a week ago maybe, I'll fire one off again today. He did post today...

[e] We got a game matched up for tomorrow morning.

Nabster92

Penguin, where you at??? Can't send any PM's to you since your inbox appears to be full. Send me a PM or message on AIM when you wanna play. I'm free whenever now since our campus is closed for the week due to the fires all around polluting the air.

Milabrega

I guess I should Impose a deadline for the playoff games, or the R1 games atleast. I wouldn't know how to enforce a ruling unless either team is active in the thread and the other isn't..

Nabster92

I still haven't played penguin yet. Haven't been able to get a response from him lately since his inbox was full when I tried sending a message and he didn't respond to me on AIM. If you do read this penguin I'll be free anytime after like 7 hours or so from now when I get back to campus.

Scottnak and GCQuinton haven't played their game either. Come on guys, let's finish this (first and last) strikers tournament before next year ;)

scottnak

Meta-Knight said:
Scottnak and GCQuinton haven't played their game either. Come on guys, let's finish this (first and last) strikers tournament before next year ;)

Blegh. So much effort to try and getting a game on with him. I call default victory :p
(I'll try again on THursday. Way too busy tomorrow)

Nabster92

Damn this threads almost falling off the radar now. Can we like instate some sort of deadline so we can just move on if other people don't respond to anything?

deduce

Remaining Matches for this round:

Mushroom division:

- GCquinton vs ScottNak

Star divison:

- Nabster92 vs Penguin

Completed Matches for this round:

Mushroom division:

- Meta-Knight First Round Bye / Meta-Knight advances to the next round

-Star divison:

- Deduce vs Thespis721 / Deduce advances to the next round

-----

- Deadline for the current round will be Tuesday November 13; this will have allowed players 1 month to schedule their matches.

- Players that have been inactive in this thread during the final week of the current round, 11/6 - 11/13, will be disqualified.

- If both players are active in this thread but are unable to play their match by the current deadline, Tuesday November 13, both players will be disqualified from the tournament.

-----

How does that sound? Think it will speed things up?

scottnak

Sounds fine to me. I guess I could try one more time on the weekend, but it's been a headache to try and get these times to synch. Posting to just move on hopefully...

Nabster92

Hmm well Penguin still hasn't responded to any of my IM's or PM's. I'll try again tomorrow but it doesn't seem like I'll get to him at this point...so like scottnak, I am posting to hopefully just move on.

Milabrega

deduce said:
- If both players are active in this thread but are unable to play their match by the current deadline, Tuesday November 13, both players will be disqualified from the tournament.

-----

How does that sound? Think it will speed things up?

Is there a matchup where both are active just unable to meet at times?

deduce

Matches for this round:

Mushroom division:

- Meta-Knight vs ScottNak

Star divison:

- Nabster92 vs Deduce

-----

Nabster92, my week will be a little more hectic than usual, but I don't think I'll have a problem getting a game in on the weekend. I'll PM my schedule when I get it.

scottnak

Meta-Knight said:
I think so. Scott, I have exams soon and I am moving on friday so I can't play before sunday. Tell me when you're available.
No probs. I can play after Monday. Possibly earlier if I get my project done early. Just PM me if you have time on Sunday, and I'll probably be ale to play unless my project's progress goes horrible.

What time zone are you in again? I forget. I don't think it should be too hard to schedule a time. We just need to get this done by Tuesday. I'm moving out (to go back home for the thanksgiving weekend) and my connection is crap at home.

deduce

Good game Nabster. That was a nice move you had with banking off the side of the goal with boo then pass/shoot while the goalie was distracted. I'll need to try that out.

scottnak

Welp. We finally finished our match!

Game 1: ScottNak 4 - Metaknight 2
Game 2: ScottNak 7 - Metaknight 6 <--- I scored the goal with 2.1s left (desparation shot!)

ScottNak wins.

Desperation shot was almost from the center and not fully charged up :(

And I came behind from 4-0 then 6-3 in that last game... But it's well deserved scott you played very well ;) I should've praticed a bit more, damn galaxy :lol

Do we have a bronze medal game?? :D

scottnak

Mm... when's the best time for you?
I've got a lot of projects due this week, I will definitely be free by Friday...
I could have spurts of free time during this week (definitely not before Monday though)
If you have AIM, check with me periodically, else... I'll try PMing you when I have some free time. I'll try and give you updates on how my schedule looks like though...

Top Bottom