• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Rivals Closed Beta Sign Up (July 23rd - 4th August)

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Legit a blast of a game. They nailed it.

Magneto is my favorite. I also really like punisher but he will for sure get nerfed. My first game with him I popped off.

Loki is such a unique and fun kit to heal with.

I can’t wait for Wolverine to come someday. I hope we see Blade too. I’m also starved for more x men characters. Maybe we get lucky and we get x force version of Fantomex.

Overwatch population going to get nuked from this game IMO.

REMAINSILLY

Magneto is my favorite. I also really like punisher but he will for sure get nerfed. My first game with him I popped off.

I can’t wait for Wolverine to come someday. I hope we see Blade too. I’m also starved for more x men characters. Maybe we get lucky and we get x force version of Fantomex.

I can already see how Wolverine will play:

Abilities:

Q - A type of berserk rage, possibly maybe a tornado attack with his claws

LSHIFT - A leap that allows him to climb on walls and other suitable objects

E - A leaping claw attack

Right Mouse - Maybe a block/shied using his claws

Passive - Slow health regen

I need it NOW

MiguelItUp

Yeah, I've enjoyed it a LOT. The alpha was SO good it was shocking. The closed beta has been even better with 4 new characters. I'm really excited about it and what's to come. I just really hope they nail in-game mechanics and systems. That's the only thing I'm really worried about, along with monetization.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I can already see how Wolverine will play:

Abilities:

Q - A type of berserk rage, possibly maybe a tornado attack with his claws

LSHIFT - A leap that allows him to climb on walls and other suitable objects

E - A leaping claw attack

Right Mouse - Maybe a block/shied using his claws

Passive - Slow health regen

I need it NOW
Even better , give him the ability to synergize with Jean if she’s on the team, and he has to watch her make out with Cyclops which leads to Logan binge drinking to increase his damage and range by 20% but blurs his vision.

squallheart

Still enjoying and trying to figure out how to avoid spiderman and starlord as a healer because my team seems incompetent lol I stopped overwatch 3 years ago so this should fill the gap

Not sure how I feel about this. It's visually very noisy and coupled with weak feedback from landing hits or healing, just feels like chaos most of the time. Support role can be difficult at times due to people zooming around everywhere.

I feel like OW2 is still the better game.

Coconutt

Missed out on getting a code anyone have an extra code lying around they can give on PC or PS5?

Last edited:
Top Bottom