• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 NeoGAF tournament registration thread

Details of full tournament rules will be in the OT.
Any chance the details could get posted here? The OT moves really fast, and over a weekend there are typically 20-30 pages to comb through; I wouldn't want to miss the details, but that's a lot to go through.

Chavelo

Karsticles said:
Any chance the details could get posted here? The OT moves really fast, and over a weekend there are typically 20-30 pages to comb through; I wouldn't want to miss the details, but that's a lot to go through.

I think she meant that she will make a separate OT for the tourney.

Either that, or I'm still not awake. D:

GAF username: Chauncy Talon
PSN: chauncytalon
Region: Michigan
Player count registrated: 82

Is there still a way for me to make it? I've just seen the thread?

Can I withdraw?

It was probably a bad idea putting my name down considering I'm about 7500 miles from the nearest competitors and the netcode struggles a few states over. Me taking part would be an exercise in frustration.

Sorry for fucking up the list.

Kadey said:
OT is still in the works so anybody can leave now until then.
If people can still leave, then I'm going to take this chance to back out of this. I'm sorry, but I've found that I am extremely terrible at this game when playing human opponents. And my time has been focused elsewhere, so I won't really be practicing or sucking any less.

Korigama

To be honest, I also question whether my connection would be suitable for this. With that in mind, I would like to withdraw as well. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
OT will be up in a little while. I'm pretty busy these days and my helper is as well. People are free to come and go as they please while they can.

And for those still in. Just practice in the mean time. We'll make it happen.

OT will be up in a little while. I'm pretty busy these days and my helper is as well. People are free to come and go as they please while they can.

And for those still in. Just practice in the mean time. We'll make it happen.
No rush. We'll all still be here, and so will the game.

K701

Banned
Meh... I wished it had already happened. I have custom firmware in my PS3 and the PSN bypass method I've been using all this time stopped working today after today's PSN downtime.

MMaRsu

K701 said:
Meh... I wished it had already happened. I have custom firmware in my PS3 and the PSN bypass method I've been using all this time stopped working today after today's PSN downtime.

Same... let's hope there's a new way to get on PSN when the tourney is gonna go down.

w2000

Sadly I have to back out of this one too. Won't have the game for a few weeks and the tourney might start during that time.

Moofers

This thing still happening? I'm still down. We'll have to bump this or put a message in the MvC3 thread or something to let people know.

Muddimar

If someone happens to withdraw and there is room:

Gaf: Muddimar
PSN: Muddimarf
Region: Cincinnati, OH
Player Reg Count: 85

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm working on a few things for it. Like more prizes. Surprises, surprises. Hope people like......stuff.

Ferrio

Banned
GAF username: Ferrio
PSN: Ferrio
Region: Northwest US
Count: 86

86 players... going to be a lot don't play anymore

i'm going to retire too..
thought it was something that would take a LOT less time to start the whole thing..
comes may, my work load is skyrocketing for I'll be allocated to a big project starting from scratches :/

I'm going to drop out of this as well. MvC3 isn't my cup of tea. Great game, love to watch it, but I can't play it -- I'm not going to continue fooling myself. Thanks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Oh. It's coming.

ilnOlA.gif

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Showmeyamoves
Groucho2
West Coast
Playercount - 88

Hows your speed?

PM me through PSN to let me know when it starts okay?

Top Bottom