• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mary Kate Olsen is a Crackhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
48253.jpg

Okay, so it's not CRACK, it's coke... LOL. WTF.

"I''m gonna get you mister!... uh...right after i snort this line..."

http://starmagazine.com/news/61398

Teddman

She done hit the curb at age 18 and is a-smokin' that devil rock.

We seen her go from tha cradle 2 da grave, sho' is a shame...

Is anyone surprised by this? Her and her sister have had millions of people watching every move they make since they we're sperm and egg. I'd start doing coke too.

B'z-chan

Banned
Oh i knew it damnit. i knew it. Ok i'm waiting for the poor sap that gets her fucked up and tapes it Paris hilton style.

JK JK

I feel sorry for foolish celebs that think drugs are the way.

Gattsu25

Banned
haha...one part of the crazy rumour I heard has become ... er... truth?

Now all we need is to find out that she is a crazed cowblood drinking cultist...but I'm not holding my breath :b

Cloudy

Banned
It's like the tabs were just waiting till they turned 18 along with all the internet pervs. Now they can trash them with no backlash lol

I think it was Star that reported not too long ago that Hilary Duff was also into cocaine. Seems to be the running cool thing in young Hollywood. F'ck up your looks (and career) before you turn 20.

They're not nearly as prominent here in the UK. However, from what I've gleaned they strike me as terrifyingly homogenous & bland, almost as if they were created in a sterile lab by a crack team of scientists simply be be media darlings.

No surprise that they appear to be fucked up.

Doth Togo

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/26606.htm

June 30, 2004 -- IS her treatment for an eating disorder just the tip of the iceberg for Mary-Kate Olsen? Star magazine claims — but her rep vehemently denies — that the brunette Olsen twin, sequestered at the Cirque Lodge in Utah, is actually undergoing treatment for cocaine addiction. After finding her stash the day after graduating high school, her father supposedly sent Mary-Kate first to a detox center in Georgia, then to Utah. The twins' rep, Michael Pagnotta, said, "The story in the Star is absolutely false. Lawyers for Mary-Kate Olsen and Dualstar Entertainment Group are evaluating their options."

Doth Togo said:
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/26606.htm

June 30, 2004 -- IS her treatment for an eating disorder just the tip of the iceberg for Mary-Kate Olsen? Star magazine claims — but her rep vehemently denies — that the brunette Olsen twin, sequestered at the Cirque Lodge in Utah, is actually undergoing treatment for cocaine addiction. After finding her stash the day after graduating high school, her father supposedly sent Mary-Kate first to a detox center in Georgia, then to Utah. The twins' rep, Michael Pagnotta, said, "The story in the Star is absolutely false. Lawyers for Mary-Kate Olsen and Dualstar Entertainment Group are evaluating their options."

Riiiiiiiiiiight. That ho looks strung out.

Gattsu25

Banned
"If any information can tear down someone that has a 'higher status' is presented it is immediately thought of as fact, barring any unhealthy attachments."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well I'm not going to say I trust the source that wrote that, but it would make sense if they are hiding something like that. That Olsen Twin empire is huge, they would lose way too much money if something was to destroy that sweet little image.

Crack story = OMFG, I'm not letting my daughter where he clothese anymore. Did you hear what she was doing? What a bad influence

Annorexia story = OMFG, she is being so strong. What a great example for young women that we all go through image problems and nobody is perfect. See honey, even Mary-Kate had problems and got help, so let that be a lesson to you.

I've seen so many "experts" on tv lately talking about how she is being a great role model for young girls because she has annorexia.

Now where is my sex tape? Seems like someone with image problems would jump at the chance to be loved and feel beautiful, thus there must be a sex tape somewhere. TO THE ARCHIVES!!!

fart

Savant
i said on irc that it's hilarious (or disgusting or both) that anorexia is almost a fashionable disease (that someone could have said, "hmm.. what's a good cover story/spin for a coke habit. OH ANOREXIA YES PERFECT") whereas coke has fallen out of favor

Pattergen

REESE AND RYAN HEADING FOR A SPLIT???!!!!

Noooo!!!!! Please tell me it's not true!!!!!!!!! You two can work things out! I know it!

aoi tsuki

Pattergen said:

Noooo!!!!! Please tell me it's not true!!!!!!!!! You two can work things out! I know it!
Reese Witherspoon and Meg Ryan are a couple? Hawt!!11

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
lol! You all act surprised. Half of Hollywood is on Coke. That's like weed to them. Do you think the guests on Leno and Letterman are ever sobor?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Pattergen said:

Yeah, they're a nice couple :(

If its the pressure getting to her or the spotlight...I've always wondered why stars like this don't just get a haircut, put on some sunglasses and hop a flight to a village in Switzerland or Mexico or something. It is easy as hell to find a place where no one has heard of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom