• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Master Chief is a Badass

GhaleonEB said:
Also, Bungie has said in the past they will never show his face - he is supposed to be you.

yeah.. well I imagine MC = someone who looks like alec Baldwin or the chap out of macgriffin.. probably even henry rolling type. A real man sort of chap.

on that dante note: VJ > MC > Dante

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Shompola said:
Mc is still 10x better than the shittiest character in recent memory, Dante from DMC.

For what it's worth, Dante as a character is much improved in DMC3 IMO.

DJ Sl4m

Wario64 said:
masterchief.gif

LMFAO, that's classic Wario

As far as personality, Samus=Master Chief, but remember that Link has appeared in an animated series and some games (the CDi ones) with speaking lines, so he is much more developed than either of them. You can also see his face, which helps a lot.

SantaC

Mario has more personality than MC.

Mario likes mushrooms
Mario likes golf
Mario likes cartracing
Mario likes plumbing
Mario likes tennis
Mario likes Parties

etc

laugh.gif

Chipopo

Banned
Jonnyboy117 said:
As far as personality, Samus=Master Chief, but remember that Link has appeared in an animated series and some games (the CDi ones) with speaking lines, so he is much more developed than either of them. You can also see his face, which helps a lot.

Haha, find me a Zelda fan who equates Links cartoon personage with his videogame personage, and I'll "eat an octorock".

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
ArcadeStickMonk said:
Did they?
No I just checked. I was mistaken. Sorry sorry.

I originally said that his name wasn't mentioned in the game but I started to doubt that so I inputed that in as CYA. It still flows with my original theory of Bungie wanting him to be as faceless as possible in which his name only appears in the Halo novels. The only name we know he has is Spartan 117 and John.

Top Bottom