• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Oh man, that match put a grin on my face, just like Kofi/Ambrose I wish it could have gone on a bit longer.

And so ends the reign of Hell No, Hell No may very well be my favourite Kane tag team, ahead of even the brothers of destruction, I will miss them dearly as they'll probably break up in like a month if that.

Why the hell isn't my man Barrett wrestling?! I'm annoyed again.

This is going to suck

image.php

Aiii

So not worth it
And so ends the reign of Hell No, Hell No may very well be my favourite Kane tag team, ahead of even the brothers of destruction, I will miss them dearly as they'll probably break up in like a month if that..

Bryan needs to go solo, Kane is holding him back (not his fault, but Bryan needs to be in a WWE or WHC title feud, not competing in the lower midcard).

WAit why is this a match?

time to make a sandwich i guess

Because Show got salty over not being tagged in at Wrestlemania.
And I to will go make a sandwich, i'll eat it like Show eats an RKO on the steps as Aiii is right to predict.

Bryan needs to go solo, Kane is holding him back (not his fault, but Bryan needs to be in a WWE or WHC title feud, not competing in the lower midcard).

The truth I don't want to hear.

Dthomp

I love how Michael Cole is always so shocked when Randy hits the RKOOUTOFNOWHERE!!!!!! It's like he's never watched an RKO match before

Top Bottom