• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's Angle's Show, Bray's World, Paige's House and Roman's Yard

Velcro Fly

so then we just get nothing about roman and braun? or are they coming back from commercial to that? i don't care that bray wyatt is giving doom and gloom speeches

DMczaf

I can't deal with Angle in the ring with these wrestlers.

All it makes me think of are these feuds I wish could happen.

bray will cost finn the match later tonight

he will cut a bunch of mumbo jumbo promos of how he built the house finn's demon king lives in and he will burn that house down if he wants it

then he will job to finn because bray wyatt

slabrock

Banned
so then we just get nothing about roman and braun? or are they coming back from commercial to that? i don't care that bray wyatt is giving doom and gloom speeches

would be great if they come back and Kurt was still in the ring and just continues the Roman/Braun thing and not even acknowledge the Bray thing happened

Barrage

I think if Bray had asked for Lesnar there the crowd would have exploded.

And given he just beat the WWE champion last night he's never had a better kayfabe case.

jurgen

Yeah Bray probably does most of his own material. Still the amount of shit he can make up is impressive.

It's like a kid that read the first two chapters of a Lovecraft story and is having to give a book report each week forever.

This is why I hate Bray promos.

They literally have no point. Nothing he said there means anything or matters at all.

I feel like WWE only keeps him around because the two minutes or so that his entrance takes are unique and engage the audience. Good for live shows.

Everything else is a Husky Harris Trash Fire.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
bray will cost finn the match later tonight

he will cut a bunch of mumbo jumbo promos of how he built the house finn's demon king lives in and he will burn that house down if he wants it

then he will job to finn because bray wyatt

Remember when Bray Wyatt was the champion

good times

I feel like WWE only keeps him around because the two minutes or so that his entrance takes are unique and engage the audience. Good for live shows.

Everything else is a Husky Harris Trash Fire.

Did you hear the crowd...

This dude has been run into the dirt and people still want to react to him.

Top Bottom