• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Just because your body is plain jane, it doesn't mean everyone else's is. But keep on accusing people of things, that's your life. Jinder is winning.
giphy.gif

Why aren't any of these "Journalists" calling Jinder out for juicing. None of the backlash "reviews" even mention it or gloss over it.

So let me get this straight.... Russell Crowe's Dr. Jekyll in the Dark Universe is essentially Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury from Marvel.

Well there aren't any likeable comedians out there who could bring this universe together.

Zach

This whole Jinder Juice convo is boring to me, but I'll say one thing: I'd do everything in my power to get rid of that bacne because yuck.

Kurita

Thanks man

All fine dude, just thinking what could have happened.
Been there too man, my sister had a late night shift and had to skip Eagles of Death Metal's show in Paris back in November 2015.
Could have been one of the many victims that night ugh

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
>Rock is filming a movie based on the Rampage game.

That will break his good movie streak.

I am still shocked at how Drifter was booked not like a chump. Miz ran in when both men were down instead of running in when Ambrose is just about to hit the Dirty Deeds.

Top Bottom