• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I dislike matches like Miz and Sami tonight, what the point when we all know Sami is going to win to be in that four-way?

Is Vince actually going through with that incest angle he's been thinking about for a decade-plus now?

This is all going to lead to HHH coming back, beating the hell out of Shane, and a match at Summerslam.

Sanjuro

Vince wants to create the Ultimate McMahon.

ya but they already fuxd

dP6GLWG.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Remember when Paige was the only wrestler in the entire goddamn Women's division and every single thing revolved around her and then she got completely fucking buried for no reason whatsoever

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Where the fuck has Sasha Banks been? I swear I haven't seen her since WM.

She gets a squash match every once in a while.

The only two actual angles are Becky/Emma and Natalya/Charlotte, and even the first one is barely even an angle.

Syder

Kusagari

WWE is in this weird place with Sasha where she's one of the most protected people ion the company but they have nothing for her.

Thus, she's not in any actual feuds where she might have to suffer a loss and just barely appears until she gets to feud Charlotte.

Angry Grimace

Natalya is possible worse than Becky Lynch on commentary

somedevil

WWE is in this weird place with Sasha where she's one of the most protected people ion the company but they have nothing for her.

Thus, she's not in any actual feuds where she might have to suffer a loss and just barely appears until she gets to feud Charlotte.

Yep, still has not been pinned. They want to giver the title at Summerslam but its to far to star the fued.

Top Bottom