• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol lingering on Becky selling on the floor like she was crying

Becky gonna need a tag-team partner...

Sasha-Banks-NXT-gifs-001_003.gif

Toki767

At least Dana can talk for Emma and they can get over as heels.

Charlotte's the only heel in the division that gets any heat from the crowd.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
They're promoting everyone from NXT thats been there for 6 months +? I guess the old "divas" other than Nattie are being phased out and they need to be replaced. Dana has gotten better but I don't think she's main roster ready/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She probably is crying cause she was supposed to be the Woman's Champion by now but WWE is making her have these useless feuds with these scrubs instead. 😡😡😡

She's in a feud with Big Momma Pump now

They're promoting everyone from NXT thats been there for 6 months +? I guess the old "divas" other than Nattie are being phased out and they need to be replaced. Dana has gotten better but I don't think she's main roster ready/
Not ready for a solo run maybe, but teamed up with Dark Emma she is good to go.

She probably is crying cause she was supposed to be the Woman's Champion by now but WWE is making her have these useless feuds with these scrubs instead. 😡😡😡

I'm more interested in Becky vs Emma than Charlotte vs. Natalya.

At least with the former, there's no stupid screwjob or an old man seething outside the ring.

Angry Grimace

Summer Rae is still around but Brie retired, Nikki's probably not ever coming back, Cameron was fired, Naomi is injured.

She probably is crying cause she was supposed to be the Woman's Champion by now but WWE is making her have these useless feuds with these scrubs instead. ������

Look, nepotism is the path to success. Who cares if Becky or Sasha are both over and can actually go in the ring?

Top Bottom